chandpatel06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Are there any other career options other than medicine and law? Ik there are obvs others but so many ppl ik are doing med or law...
Last edited by chandpatel06; 1 month ago
leviticus.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
no, you either become a lawyer or doctor or are sent to a forced labour camp
chandpatel06
Rep:
?
(Original post by leviticus.)
no, you either become a lawyer or doctor or are sent to a forced labour camp
ha guess am making clothes for the rich then
leviticus.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by chandpatel06)
ha guess am making clothes for the rich then
ask stupid questions, get stupid answers
chandpatel06
Rep:
?
ugh ppl like u, get ur moody karen bum off here
leviticus.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i mean what did you expect, there are over 60 million people in the UK, most of them are not in law or medicine so clearly, there are thousands of other career options
chandpatel06
Rep:
?
i mean what did you expect, there are over 60 million people in the UK, most of them are not in law or medicine so clearly, there are thousands of other career options
no ****
leviticus.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
no ****
so what's your question? The original question was, "Are there any other career options other than medicine and law?" before you edited it to add the supplemental info; there is no reason i would assume you are anything less than a moron who doesn't know there are other careers based on that... even now your question should be: "can you give me examples of other careers".
chandpatel06
Rep:
?
so what's your question? The original question was, "Are there any other career options other than medicine and law?" before you edited it to add the supplemental info; there is no reason i would assume you are anything less than a moron who doesn't know there are other careers based on that... even now your question should be: "can you give me examples of other careers".
bro there is no need to be rude, at the end of the day idk who u are, i dont need ur jarring self answering my question, and i can find someone else who would be willing to help unlike u, u can answer my question if u like, if not there is no need to be calling anyone a moron, go and live ur sad life.
leviticus.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
u can answer my question if u like, if not there is no need to be calling anyone a moron, go and live ur sad life.
your question has been answered. Yes, there are other career options.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (6)
4.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (23)
16.91%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
17.65%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (19)
13.97%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (40)
29.41%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
17.65%

Watched Threads