how many relationships have you been in?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
TSR members be honest
adrianisonline
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i'm going into year 9, and i've been in 2 relationships (both in year 8). one with a girl i'd had a crush on for about 7 months and one with a close friend. the one with the close friend was mainly experimenting with my sexuality (they're non-binary and i was questioning whether i was pansexual or bisexual). hope this helps
TJ1997
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
None so far
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm 21 and I've been in one
JAckieee.chan
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
zero
Attached files
Last edited by JAckieee.chan; 1 month ago
a_human_being?
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Three which I actually wanted to be in.
catchrylie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've been in two relationships. First one, I was in 10th grade. We broke up after a few months because he was a jerk. My second started during my break between 11th and 12th grade. We broke up because I caught him doing the nasty with a cheerleader at an after-prom party.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
One, that I want back
mahnoorawan9
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
TSR members be honest
two, im 18 and hopefully going to kcl this year
LeafMeAlonee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i prefer yachts tbh
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What's that?
bethwantsdeath
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
none yet.
chlamydia9000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
One proper relationship which was mostly fighting, and three short relationship-ettes.
Catherine1973
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
People who I’d say I was dating? I’d have to consult my book lol

Least 4 who I dated over a year (1 is now up to 11 years) and a few others i went on a few dates with and fizzled out romance wise. Mostly all Facebook friends still.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
6 or 7 depending how you count
Imboredasf
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
One non-serious relationship that I don't really count.

So 0 relationships and I'm 20
Bowlol
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
TSR members be honest
0 at 21
Always been awkward around women in general so kind of haven't put myself out their as much as i should.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
None. I’m 21, male, 5,7, weigh 88kg of fat, have yellow teeth, balding (kinda) and I’m also black with a speech lisp and I’m also socially awkward.

As of now I’m broke and due to start Uni next year in a course I’m not sure I want to go ahead and do.

Statistically, the chances of me getting a decent looking person of the opposite sex interested in me is slim to none. I bet you have a better chance of being hit by lightening 5 times in a row and dating a model than me getting a above average looking women to date me.

I’ve accepted my shortcomings.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
None. I’m 21, male, 5,7, weigh 88kg of fat, have yellow teeth, balding (kinda) and I’m also black with a speech lisp and I’m also socially awkward.

As of now I’m broke and due to start Uni next year in a course I’m not sure I want to go ahead and do.

Statistically, the chances of me getting a decent looking person of the opposite sex interested in me is slim to none. I bet you have a better chance of being hit by lightening 5 times in a row and dating a model than me getting a above average looking women to date me.

I’ve accepted my shortcomings.
Go to the gym/exercise at home to build some confidence, invest in an electric toothbrush when possible, and remember that the Rock is bald and he ain't bad looking
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A few very short ones (just a few weeks each) when I was 15-17.

Then just the one serious relationship from 17 onwards. 20 years and counting so far.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.75%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (14)
17.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
11.25%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
36.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (14)
17.5%

Watched Threads