The Student Room Group

Confetti or Bilborough

i am SO confused on wether to pic confetti college (i will be studying film and tv) or bilborough (studying film studies, geography and english literature) i don't want to choose the wrong one, can any of you help?
Reply 1
Original post by noraneedshelp
i am SO confused on wether to pic confetti college (i will be studying film and tv) or bilborough (studying film studies, geography and english literature) i don't want to choose the wrong one, can any of you help?

I’m having to make the same choice! It’s been a few weeks so I’m curious if you’ve decided, Bilborough I assume would be more academically focused but if you’re interested in a career with film and television and are looking for something more hands on and practical which is completely centred around that one topic then confetti- but definitely choose whatever you think would be best for you and your situation/future plans! Good luck
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by schmidtt
I’m having to make the same choice! It’s been a few weeks so I’m curious if you’ve decided, Bilborough I assume would be more academically focused but if you’re interested in a career with film and television and are looking for something more hands on and practical which is completely centred around that one topic then confetti- but definitely choose whatever you think would be best for you and your situation/future plans! Good luck

hey! i chose bilborough! although the career route i plan to go down IS film, i plan to get there through university and a-levels are more likely to get me to the unis i would want to go to!! good luck to you too :smile: did you figure out what you're going to do?
Reply 3
Original post by noraneedshelp
hey! i chose bilborough! although the career route i plan to go down IS film, i plan to get there through university and a-levels are more likely to get me to the unis i would want to go to!! good luck to you too :smile: did you figure out what you're going to do?

Heya! And awesome I hope everything works out for you!! I’ve chosen confetti! I think it’s better suited for me as I do better with coursework compared to examinations and I’d gain a lot of experience there pre-university! Have fun in September :smile:
hi!! confetti is really great and although it would've been fun to know someone at my new school i hope you have an amazing time there!! good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending