The Student Room Group

Spring Weeks 2022

Scroll to see replies

evercore and lazard interviews are being given out
Original post by leviticus.
evercore and lazard interviews are being given out

Lazard, Evercore, Bank of America and Rothschild have all given out interviews actually
Lazard offers are out, same with BOFA. Rothschild interviews out.
Reply 83
Original post by Issaburnerboy
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1phlfEU4STxuCtc44NSmFxH-UbZhRCjCTCaOlsaVe36M/edit this is a spring and summer tracker by a group at LSE, should be very useful :smile:

Thanks for this, it's really useful. I didn't even know hedge funds also offered these types of programs.

I see there's also the HR email every time, is it just if we have any problems or is there a quick email we can send them that would perhaps increase our chances?

And for all of the programs with no opening date, closing date or much info at all, are they not offering spring weeks this year?

Also, I know I'm starting my applications kind of late, are there banks I should focus on first? does non-rolling mean I should do others first and just make sure to submit before their (non-rolling ones) deadline?

Thanks!
Reply 84
Original post by leviticus.
Lazard offers are out, same with BOFA. Rothschild interviews out.

I'm only starting to apply now... Does this mean I should do these as soon as possible, do I still have a chance? Or should I instead focus on others while they are still recruiting?
Reply 85
has anyone done their interviews for evercore or lazard yet?
Reply 86
Original post by xyc000

on that note, have they given out all of their interviews?
Original post by xyc000

Yes, some people have got offers for Lazard.
Does anyone have the link to the JP Morgan IBD Spring Week?
Reply 89
I don't think it's open yet
Original post by finance33
Does anyone have the link to the JP Morgan IBD Spring Week?i
Reply 90
Btw does anyone have any advice on what sorta stuff to say when they ask "Why our bank?" Since at the moment, I've just been saying stuff about them having a wider impact on the world and quoting some stats and inititives they have in place from whatever EGS report they've published.

Is this what they're looking for? Or is there a different approach I should take?
Original post by xyc000
I don't think it's open yet

It’s the wholesale one
Original post by spchee
Btw does anyone have any advice on what sorta stuff to say when they ask "Why our bank?" Since at the moment, I've just been saying stuff about them having a wider impact on the world and quoting some stats and inititives they have in place from whatever EGS report they've published.

Is this what they're looking for? Or is there a different approach I should take?

Talk about people you've met at their bank, what stuff stood out, like team culture/learning opps/ volunteering opps and link it to your own experiences. Avoid stuff like talking about stats and their ranking etc
Original post by Big4L
Thanks for this, it's really useful. I didn't even know hedge funds also offered these types of programs.

I see there's also the HR email every time, is it just if we have any problems or is there a quick email we can send them that would perhaps increase our chances?

And for all of the programs with no opening date, closing date or much info at all, are they not offering spring weeks this year?

Also, I know I'm starting my applications kind of late, are there banks I should focus on first? does non-rolling mean I should do others first and just make sure to submit before their (non-rolling ones) deadline?

Thanks!

The HR email is just for any issues, like if your interviewer doesn't show up or something. If there isn't much info, just have a quick google as I doubt they've gone through every firm in depth. Opt for rolling ones first as offers may go out very quickly and the deadline can close early, just aim to get most apps done by end of Nov.
Anyone hear back from Evercore first-round phone interview?
Original post by YoJong_GL

i've heard some have gotten the final round but can't confirm
Reply 96
Original post by YoJong_GL

I had my following interview recently, they said they should be inviting more people over the next few weeks
Is it normal to get scheduled with a phone interview, only for it to be cancelled and get a video interview instead?
Hi, has anyone heard back from HSBC after doing online job simulation, and if so how long did it take? I did mine over a week ago haven’t heard anything
Reply 99
When do Jp morgan spring weeks open? It still says closed for me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending