what age did you lose your virginity?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
i was curious because i'm not sure what is considered a normal age to lose your virginity. i've heard about some people losing it at 13/14, but is that too young or the normal age?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i was curious because i'm not sure what is considered a normal age to lose your virginity. i've heard about some people losing it at 13/14, but is that too young or the normal age?
i'm 25 and haven't (i'm religious) but never let anyone pressure you into it. late teens to mid 20s is safest, 16 at the youngest.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 months ago
The average age is seventeen, and I lost mine at nineteen. I would recommend not worrying about averages and waiting until you personally are ready, which is likely to be when you're an adult.
Anonymous #4
Report 2 months ago
14 is way too young. I lost mine at 16 and it is very important that you lose it with someone you are comfortable with, because it will probably be an awkward experience and you will feel much better if you can joke about it afterwards with said person.
H8Courtship217
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
14-18, or just 16-20, seem to be the most common ages world-wide, i was 25
Last edited by H8Courtship217; 4 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (42)
13.04%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (88)
27.33%
I'm a bit unsure (57)
17.7%
I'm finding things difficult (110)
34.16%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (25)
7.76%

Watched Threads