I kissed my ex bestfriend who has a girlfriendAnd I feel sooo bad about it

Watch
Signofthetimes
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
5 months ago I had my first kiss with my guy best friend and we kept it a secret from everyone at that time he was almost in a relationship with a girl who became one of my closest friends later on . Me and my bff kept flirting for a while and I thought I loved him and so did he but I don't think so cuz he was talkin to my friend the girl anyway! Once she asked us if we ever kissed and we said no cuz She'll hate us if she knew and he'll look like a cheater. Later on I realized that what I was doing was wrong and I took a distance from the guy. But I still do feel like a bad friend and I can't sleep because of it and I'm really scared that he'll tell people the truth one day... Everyone will hate me especially the girl she's been nothing but nice to me and we became really close lately and I feel like a hypocrite when Im with her sometimes I wish I could die Istg I've always been a good person (PS : They are not together anymore cuz he is back with his ex !
Glitch23
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Did you actually have sex with the guy?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Glitch23)
Did you actually have sex with the guy?
No no it was just a kiss and it lasted for like 5 seconds but we were literally talking like couples that's what's bothering me !!
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I feel like you should just leave it.

Yes you lied, which is not good at all, but you seem like you’ve acknowledged what you did was wrong which means you will be less likely to do it again.

But if you still feel like it’s bothering you - you could just tell her since he’s not with her anymore. You could say ”Actually I just remembered that..”

then go from there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.75%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (14)
17.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
11.25%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
36.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (14)
17.5%

Watched Threads