nikthedentist
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Good luck to all those applying for dentistry this year - no doubt it's competitive but i've been qualified for nearly 10 years and can honestly say that it's such a rewarding profession!

More than happy for people to reach out for advice particularly with personal statements/ interview advice etc etc during this stressful time via DM and can give individual advice/feedback.

I've worked with many students and dentists achieve their desired goals and always find it satisfying knowing i've contributed in one's success.

Best of luck
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thanks for your contribution. It would be nice if you could also provide advice and feedback on the thread, rather than private message alone, so that many applicants can benefit from your words of wisdom (it would also save you from repeating yourself when answering FAQs)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.34%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.38%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.38%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (25)
14.12%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (48)
27.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.64%

Watched Threads