The Student Room Group

going to uni out of S5

hi

I'm about to start s6 after summer, but am quite fed up of home life and considering trying to apply for clearing places.
Does anyone have any experience of students applying out of s5? Is it much harder socially when most people have done s6?
Itll mean doing a personal statement etc with not long left but honestly im tempted.

(im from south lanarkshire and thinking of applying for english and music at aberdeen)
Original post by enfp6
hi

I'm about to start s6 after summer, but am quite fed up of home life and considering trying to apply for clearing places.
Does anyone have any experience of students applying out of s5? Is it much harder socially when most people have done s6?
Itll mean doing a personal statement etc with not long left but honestly im tempted.

(im from south lanarkshire and thinking of applying for english and music at aberdeen)

This isn't an answer, but is it exclusively in Scotland where you can go straight to university without doing Year 13/S6?
Reply 2
I think so cause we do Highers in s5/y12 so have A level equivalent qualification

Quick Reply

Latest