?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
will everything be ok?
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Probably. In the main, good and bad life situations are only as temporary or permanent as you allow them to be.
Kentinho99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes. Life gets better yes there are set backs but life gets better.
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do you mean you feel like a loser or you are feeling loose? :confused: Has there been any change in your diet recently?
Last edited by Final Fantasy; 1 month ago
djhustler
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
no buddy just i m loosing my hope in every problem.....so i just feel like i loose evrything and in future also i will gonna be loose in each and evry situation
djhustler
Rep:
?
(Original post by ROTL94)
Probably. In the main, good and bad life situations are only as temporary or permanent as you allow them to be.
sometime the most temporary thing become the unexpected permanent thing
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by djhustler)
no buddy just i m loosing my hope in every problem.....so i just feel like i loose evrything and in future also i will gonna be loose in each and evry situation
Do you have an eating disorder? Are you seeing a GP currently?
InfiniteWill
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
will everything be ok?
Yes you need to experience the lows before you can experience the highs, coz you don't know what high is without experiencing the low
djhustler
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kentinho99)
Yes. Life gets better yes there are set backs but life gets better.
what the set backs means isn't it the sign of looser who looses each hope each dream .....
rosie_j2004
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't think like that! Trust me you won't lose your future at all keep working hard now so you will have a great future nothing is impossible just take care of yourself, work hard and have fun that's the MOST important that's all!
djhustler
Rep:
?
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Do you have an eating disorder? Are you seeing a GP currently?
NO😂 but thnx a lot
djhustler
Rep:
?
(Original post by rosie_j2004)
Don't think like that! Trust me you won't lose your future at all keep working hard now so you will have a great future nothing is impossible just take care of yourself, work hard and have fun that's the MOST important that's all!hope
hope that your words would cure my ****ing thoughts😔 but thnx a lot🙂
rosie_j2004
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hope that your words would cure my ****ing thoughts😔 but thnx a lot🙂
I do overthink a lot too why don't you write some positive thoughts you feel and negative thoughts you feel and just keep noting them down every day maybe you will see a difference it helps me I hope you get better soon! ...PS: Why do you feel like a loser? Did you ask yourself that?(if you know the reason why you think like that you will find a solution and NEVER worry about the things that aren't in your control)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.23%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.7%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.4%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
25.93%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.34%

Watched Threads