Caught my housemate masturbating she doesn't know

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Last night my housemate came in so drunk and as I walked past her room I saw her masturbating on the floor I quickly walked away and she doesn't know I caught her the thing was she wasn't exactly being quiet about it, should I tell her I caught her?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Oh, that's an interesting one.. Probably not. I mean, would you want your housemate to tell you they say you masturbating? I think if she carries on with the noise level while doing it then, yes. Talk about it and sort it out among yourselves. But if it's a one-off thing, just brush it off. Giving the fact that she was drunk, nobody can really keep quiet while drunk, no matter what they are doing.
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No, why would you?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Oh, that's an interesting one.. Probably not. I mean, would you want your housemate to tell you they say you masturbating? I think if she carries on with the noise level while doing it then, yes. Talk about it and sort it out among yourselves. But if it's a one-off thing, just brush it off. Giving the fact that she was drunk, nobody can really keep quiet while drunk, no matter what they are doing.
Yeah was the first I time I seen her do something like this
AtlantaStorm
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah was the first I time I seen her do something like this
Alcohol affects people in different ways, some get really horny, others can't think of owt worse, etc. Brush it off and move on, it doesn't change the way you see her, right? So, there shouldn't be a problem.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by AtlantaStorm)
Alcohol affects people in different ways, some get really horny, others can't think of owt worse, etc. Brush it off and move on, it doesn't change the way you see her, right? So, there shouldn't be a problem.
No it doesn't but it was just kinda weird it's the fact she left her door wide open
HaydenFordz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No it doesn't but it was just kinda weird it's the fact she left her door wide open
She was drunk she probably forgot :facepalm:
_gcx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You might want to hint she should close her door if there are repeat incidents, but you shouldn't really say "I caught you masturbating, close your door pls".
Last edited by _gcx; 1 month ago
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
She either forgot about it or didn't think anybody would be up. If this is your first year of uni, you better prepare for all the weird, strange, sometimes funny things people do, especially young people, drinking and feeling their best and so on. If you think about it this way, it's just gonna help you be more open-minded and unbothered about that others do.
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No, you shouldn’t tell her you “caught her”

Why would you embarrass her like that?
She was drunk, in her room. Okay she forgot to close the door but I doubt very much she wants to be told by her housemate that they saw her masturbating.
Last edited by GabiAbi84; 1 month ago
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I swear I just responded to a duplicate of this thread.
Anonymous #1
She either forgot about it or didn't think anybody would be up. If this is your first year of uni, you better prepare for all the weird, strange, sometimes funny things people do, especially young people, drinking and feeling their best and so on. If you think about it this way, it's just gonna help you be more open-minded and unbothered about that others do.
It's not a uni house we just all live in a shared rented house
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.5%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (35)
14.58%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.92%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.17%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
26.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.58%

Watched Threads