basketball4lyfe
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, does anyone have any free useful websites which I could use to study from for my upcoming sixth form entry exams? thank you so much xxx
sciencegcsesss
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What type of exams are they? Are they in your chosen subjects/are they based on knowledge or skills more? I’d see if there are any practice/past papers on their website. If they are more knowledge based then I would just make some flash cards etc and do more research on the internet since there are so many resources available.
basketball4lyfe
Rep:
?
(Original post by sciencegcsesss)
What type of exams are they? Are they in your chosen subjects/are they based on knowledge or skills more? I’d see if there are any practice/past papers on their website. If they are more knowledge based then I would just make some flash cards etc and do more research on the internet since there are so many resources available.
it's more like Cognitive abilities tests first. Then based upon that there are subject interviews. Thank you so much for your help !!
sciencegcsesss
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by basketball4lyfe)
it's more like Cognitive abilities tests first. Then based upon that there are subject interviews. Thank you so much for your help !!
You’re welcome. I would

A) Look for practice/past papers on their website and go through them focusing on skills first, and then in timed conditions.

B) If there aren’t any available, I would look for things like IQ tests and download brain apps like Peak, as well as reading more.

Good luck!
basketball4lyfe
Rep:
?
(Original post by sciencegcsesss)
You’re welcome. I would

A) Look for practice/past papers on their website and go through them focusing on skills first, and then in timed conditions.

B) If there aren’t any available, I would look for things like IQ tests and download brain apps like Peak, as well as reading more.

Good luck!
Thank you so much this was so helpful!!
sciencegcsesss
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by basketball4lyfe)
Thank you so much this was so helpful!!
You’re welcome
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.75%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (14)
17.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
11.25%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
36.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (14)
17.5%

Watched Threads