Roehampton University Zoology Graduate AMA

Watch
University of Roehampton (Official)
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi there!

I’m a recently graduated Zoology student from the University of Roehampton. If you have any questions at all, for example, about studying and living in London, clearing, starting university in September, or zoology specifically, shoot them my way and I’ll do my best to answer them!

I’ll be answering questions all week 😊

Geri Stidston | University of Roehampton Graduate
Ali089
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi,
I'm currently going through clearing and am struggling to apply for a zoology course as I didn't do a science A level. I was wondering if you knew whether Roehampton's extended 4 year zoology course with the foundation year requires level 3 science qualification like the 3 year course you did? It doesn't state on their website and I'm finding it difficult to communicate with them to find out. Also, I would be travelling in by train then the free bus service and have seen that they offer an altered timetable for commuters, do you know what that timetable is like?

Thank you
University of Roehampton (Official)
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Ali089)
Hi,
I'm currently going through clearing and am struggling to apply for a zoology course as I didn't do a science A level. I was wondering if you knew whether Roehampton's extended 4 year zoology course with the foundation year requires level 3 science qualification like the 3 year course you did? It doesn't state on their website and I'm finding it difficult to communicate with them to find out. Also, I would be travelling in by train then the free bus service and have seen that they offer an altered timetable for commuters, do you know what that timetable is like?

Thank you
Hello!

I actually did the Zoology Extended Degree too, I didn't do any science A Levels either and from my experience it was a great way to ease into the course as it helps get everyone up to speed! If you are applying through clearing, I would suggest calling the clearing team on 03003038320. They're really helpful and will be able to tell you the entry requirements for this year, and they can walk you through your application. Just remember to have your UCAS ID number ready (if you have one - they can help you even if you don't), as well as a list of your qualifications.

I personally don't have any experience with the altered timetable, but you can talk to an advisor on 02083923232 who should be able to let you know details or direct you to someone who does know, such as the course leader for foundation or Zoology!

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

Geri Stidston | University of Roehampton Graduate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (19)
15.32%
I need help researching courses (8)
6.45%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
5.65%
I need help with my personal statement (47)
37.9%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (32)
25.81%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.42%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (8)
6.45%

Watched Threads