The Student Room Group

Would you rather

Be one of the smartest people in the world or one of the most attractive people in the world?

(There's no in-between for this question. You are either attractive with average or low intelligence, or highly intelligent and you are ugly or average looking)
Reply 1
Be the smartest, rather have brains and money than looks and dumb decisions.
Attractive
Reply 3
I think i would pick looks. Not thinking much seems like such a blessing right now... 😔
Smartest with the same looks that I have now, they're okay to get me through, whereas being one of the smartest would lead me towards exceling at my career and making a series of good decisions long term
Brains over looks, anytime.
Reply 6
Original post by mspaghetti
Be one of the smartest people in the world or one of the most attractive people in the world?

(There's no in-between for this question. You are either attractive with average or low intelligence, or highly intelligent and you are ugly or average looking)

Attractive with average intelligence because life is a lot easier when your attractive
I'd rather be smart :smartass:
Attractive. Sudoku skills won't stop you dying alone in a bedsit.
Reply 9
i enjoy learning and understanding more than pretty much anything else, so being switched on would be the priority for me
Original post by chlamydia9000
Attractive. Sudoku skills won't stop you dying alone in a bedsit.

:rofl3:if only people got married over sudoku
That's actually an incredibly difficult question to answer. Honest answer, I don't know.

Quick Reply

Latest