what to buy bf mum for her birthday

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi it’s my boyfriends mums birthday in a few weeks. does anyone have any ideas what i could get her? i’m really stuck
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How long have you been going out with your bf?
How well do you know her?
What’s your budget?
Georgia Jayy
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you have a small budget, let's say £5-£20 get her some chocolates, flowers, or a gift card for something mum's like (i.e. M&S or John Lews, idk haha). If you don't know her that well those are your safer options ^

If you do know her well and you want to up your budget to above £20, get her some fancy perfume or jewellery.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Gift set from body shop maybe? Not too personal, but also something that she will use and nicely packaged?
Anonymous #1
she always spends 50-70 on me every birthday and i can’t match that so i end up feeling terrible.
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
she always spends 50-70 on me every birthday and i can’t match that so i end up feeling terrible.
It's not about how much it cost, it's the thought that counts.

What is your budget and what are her interests?
Anonymous #1
probably £30 and she is vegetarian and into animals. She can’t wear cheap jewellery due to allergies & i wouldn’t know what perfume she would like
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You do not have to match her budget.

What is Your budget?
A well thought, meaningful gift can be worth so much more than an expensive one. And it comes down to how your relationship with her is-do you get on? Do you like her, does she like you? Etc.
Don’t get hung up on anyone else’s budget.
Etsy is a great starting point that you can filter by price. Jewellery/photo frames/pamper hampers/scarf
Last edited by GabiAbi84; 1 month ago
Jaclynmx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Warren James do lovely sterling silver Jewelry and bracelets are normally anything from £10 and only £2.99 delivery I'm sure. Also, most supermarkets do Thornton's chocolates that are gift wrapped for around £7. With the £10 left to spare you could get her a personalized keyring with her favorite animal on it from Ebay, I done this for my mum and it cost around £4, but have a look at other items as well since you have a little spare if you want to spend the whole £30. If not then looking at maybe one or two things. She will appreciate it no matter what though!
Georgia Jayy
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
probably £30 and she is vegetarian and into animals. She can’t wear cheap jewellery due to allergies & i wouldn’t know what perfume she would like
Hey, it's me again,

Make her a gift basket of small items of her likes & interests. You said she's an animal lover so try this out: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Animal-Love...l+Lovers+Gifts and then get her the regular, cheaper gift items like chocolates, flowers, etc.
Anonymous #1
thank you so much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (362)
84.19%
No (68)
15.81%

Watched Threads