a.zaza
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am currently repeating a year at uni, last year I got a defer re-sit. i had put in extenuating circumstances in for a subject twice last year, I failed my first attempt and have just submitted my second attempt. I am just worried about what would happen if I fail. Will I be allowed to take the third attempt into the next year, even though I had a repeat year.
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by a.zaza)
I am currently repeating a year at uni, last year I got a defer re-sit. i had put in extenuating circumstances in for a subject twice last year, I failed my first attempt and have just submitted my second attempt. I am just worried about what would happen if I fail. Will I be allowed to take the third attempt into the next year, even though I had a repeat year.
Typically, failing a repeat year would mean the end of the road. I'm not 100% sure how many attempts at the assessments you've already had, so I can't advise further.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
2.94%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (10)
14.71%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (10)
14.71%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (8)
11.76%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (26)
38.24%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (12)
17.65%

Watched Threads