idk what sthat?
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
wht/???
You know exactly what I wrote and and what it means. Don’t play dumb with me, little anon :naughty:
AliHasan1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes Islam is the religion of peace just a few individuals and the media who have portrayed the religion as extreme and evil. However, in reality, Islam promotes peace, harmony and equality.
GajjarHalva
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Son of the Sea)
You know exactly what I wrote and and what it means. Don’t play dumb with me, little anon :naughty:
hi are yu muslim?
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GajjarHalva)
hi are yu muslim?
No chance.
Louis IX
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Forcing Christians to convert - as happened under the Rashidun caliphs - and taking over Christian countries (the Eastern Roman Empire, Visigothic Spain) isn't what I'd call peaceful.

Before the usual suspects turn up to moan about "CRUSADES!! INQUISITION!!", the Crusades were defensive wars carried out after the Muslim invasion of Christian Anatolia, and the Inquisition was far more merciful than the secular courts. Stop listening to the Black Legend and investigate the actual history of Christianity.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Louis IX)
Forcing Christians to convert - as happened under the Rashidun caliphs - and taking over Christian countries (the Eastern Roman Empire, Visigothic Spain) isn't what I'd call peaceful.

Before the usual suspects turn up to moan about "CRUSADES!! INQUISITION!!", the Crusades were defensive wars carried out after the Muslim invasion of Christian Anatolia, and the Inquisition was far more merciful than the secular courts. Stop listening to the Black Legend and investigate the actual history of Christianity.
So would you say Christianity is not a peaceful religion since Christians went at war with each other over Protestantism and Catholicism for hundreds of years in history
Georgia Jayy
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
is islam religion of peace?
I'm not a Muslim but yes. You could ask the same thing about Christianity, Judaism or any other religion beyond Abrahamic faiths; all have their good and bad but Islam teaches love and peace before anything else
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Georgia Jayy)
I'm not a Muslim but yes. You could ask the same thing about Christianity, Judaism or any other religion beyond Abrahamic faiths; all have their good and bad but Islam teaches love and peace before anything else
Perfectly said, all religions are about peace but in each religion there are certain individuals who attempt to malign the religions image.
SirNoodles
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hello anonymous yea it is religion of peace
Do you realise that it shows that you are the OP despite using anon?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So would you say Christianity is not a peaceful religion since Christians went at war with each other over Protestantism and Catholicism for hundreds of years in history
isreal army force are the real terrorists
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Georgia Jayy)
yea i agree
littlexbadboy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm atheist

All religions have an equal degree of oppression and violence
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
isreal army force are the real terrorists
They truly are
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SirNoodles)
Do you realise that it shows that you are the OP despite using anon?
thats some1 else )
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.7%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (33)
15.79%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.27%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.83%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (56)
26.79%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.62%

Watched Threads