The Student Room Group

Sainsburys Application Process

I had an interview at Sainsbury’s 2 weeks ago, and have yet to hear anything back. I assumed i haven’t got the job but when I’ve just checked the status of my application now it still says interview stage and hasn't been updated since the day of my interview. I was wondering if I should still safely assume I haven't got the job or whether to contact someone to see whats going on? the job status says “active (accepting job submissions” but when i click on the job it says its no longer available.
Reply 1
I would say email or ring sainsburys as the same thing happened to me. I had an interview on 23rd of July for Clarks and still haven't heard back from them so I recently emailed their headquarters who said they would contact the store I applied to. The thing is I don't know if they're still doing interviews or not. But yh defo email or ring x
Reply 2
Original post by Elz15
I would say email or ring sainsburys as the same thing happened to me. I had an interview on 23rd of July for Clarks and still haven't heard back from them so I recently emailed their headquarters who said they would contact the store I applied to. The thing is I don't know if they're still doing interviews or not. But yh defo email or ring x

thank you! I might ring tomorrow, I’m just scared they’re gonna be like go away we didn’t give you answer for a reason😅
Reply 3
Original post by MLFY04
thank you! I might ring tomorrow, I’m just scared they’re gonna be like go away we didn’t give you answer for a reason😅

Don't worry if you didn't get the job as more will come round. Also I finally heard from clarks and got offered the job over a week and a half of waiting cos they said they were still interviewing more people which I didn't know about. So yh defo ring or email and if you got it amazing but if not don't be disheartened. Something better will come up xx good luck!!😃
Reply 4
Original post by Elz15
Don't worry if you didn't get the job as more will come round. Also I finally heard from clarks and got offered the job over a week and a half of waiting cos they said they were still interviewing more people which I didn't know about. So yh defo ring or email and if you got it amazing but if not don't be disheartened. Something better will come up xx good luck!!😃

im glad you got the job!! and thank you x
Reply 5
Original post by MLFY04
im glad you got the job!! and thank you x

Aww thank you. Have you rung them yet? x
Reply 6
Original post by Elz15
Aww thank you. Have you rung them yet? x

i spoke to my family about it and decided i’ll do it friday if i STILL havent heard anything, which seems pretty likely now x
Reply 7
Original post by MLFY04
i spoke to my family about it and decided i’ll do it friday if i STILL havent heard anything, which seems pretty likely now x

Yh that's a good idea. Good luck x

Quick Reply

Latest