How many people do you personally know who look like Maguire?

Watch
username1240252
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I wonder how many people do you personally know who look like Harry Maguire?

Perhaps you yourself or other family members share similar looks?

I am fascinated by this particular look: Very impressive physical structure, tallness, fair skin and possible freckles in combination with very dark hair and eyes, prominent nose and ears, somewhat aquiline nasal structure, possibly straight or waivy hair
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My mate is the spit of him but with a beard

Also taller, too, I think
username1240252
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by gjd800)
My mate is the spit of him but with a beard

Also taller, too, I think
In my opinion he is very fortunate, I was looking for a female equivalent of this particular look and I suppose Jennifer Connelly or Kaya Scodelario could approximate Harry Maguire
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Robert Walpole)
In my opinion he is very fortunate, I was looking for a female equivalent of this particular look and I suppose Jennifer Connelly or Kaya Scodelario could approximate Harry Maguire
I dunno, he's mid 20s and I dunno if he has ever touched a woman so he will likely disagree :lol:
Son of the Sea
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Someone in my primary school class looks very similar to him, but he's blond and blue-eyed instead.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I dunno, he's mid 20s and I dunno if he has ever touched a woman so he will likely disagree :lol:
This made me laugh so much - thanks mate :laugh:
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
This made me laugh so much - thanks mate :laugh:
He's a good lad but it never works for him with the ladies, poor sod.

I am a total prat and I have always done well, the works is back to front tbh :lol:
Reality Check
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He's a good lad but it never works for him with the ladies, poor sod.

I am a total prat and I have always done well, the works is back to front tbh :lol:
And aint that the truth - it's been the same for me, to a large extent. I haven't struggled, yet I'm a complete knôbend.
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Robert Walpole)
I wonder how many people do you personally know who look like Harry Maguire?

Perhaps you yourself or other family members share similar looks?

I am fascinated by this particular look: Very impressive physical structure, tallness, fair skin and possible freckles in combination with very dark hair and eyes, prominent nose and ears, somewhat aquiline nasal structure, possibly straight or waivy hair
are you gonna make a picture of harry maguire everyday thread?
Reality Check
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I actually think that HM looks like a lot of people - I suspect everyone has got a mate who looks a bit like him. I have, and it seems a lot of us have too.

If I had a mate who looked like Jack Grealish, however, I think all I'd do is take the píss out of his silly hair. And his inability to stay on two feet whenever he's on a grassed surface.
04MR17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He is good at heading the ball.

He gets a little bit too angry and upset about things on the pitch which annoys me.

Perhaps all those headers have damaged his sense of inner peace.
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
One of my old friends looked quite a bit like him. He has brown, wavy hair, flat ears and fairly prominent freckles though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.32%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.04%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
17.89%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.23%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (65)
26.42%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.11%

Watched Threads