The Student Room Group

Men: I went to London today and saw so many pretty women.

I am not being disrespectful to women or jealous (please read to find out).
So I went to London today and I saw so many pretty girls and women.
I am a heterosexual girl but even I was amazed at how many well-dressed attractive women I saw in London.

I am wondering how men pick 'the one' out of so many attractive women.
They all dressed well, were trendy, fashionable, they were fit, they wore accessories that fit their outfit well.

Like if I was a heterosexual man, I would admire them all (maybe sexually too) and it makes me wonder how a man decides who to marry and spend the rest of his life with when there are so many options. Like they all seem cute too.

Like how do they remain faithful, loyal, to one woman when there are so many different but attractive women?

Apparently, men are visual creatures too so how?

Scroll to see replies

I'm from London.

Is this a troll???
Reply 2
Original post by Asha_m
I'm from London.

Is this a troll???

Same and no. Did you read what I wrote?
Reply 3
ALSO GUYS I WENT TO CENTRAL LONDON LIKE Trafalgar square AND China town!!!!!!!!
Original post by Anonymous
Same and no. Did you read what I wrote?

Yeah. Most men I know in London actually aren't in serious relationships, often just getting girls from clubs and stuff like that
Because this isn't creepy at all...
Original post by anonymous
also guys i went to central london like trafalgar square and china town!!!!!!!!

wow nobodys ever done that before !!!!!!!!
Reply 7
Original post by Son of the Sea

It would be creepy but I mean wouldn't some men think like that...
Reply 8
Original post by Asha_m
wow nobodys ever done that before !!!!!!!!

Haha, I was being specific cause there's london, greater london and central london... Central London is more touristy
Reply 9
Original post by Son of the Sea

I'm insecure :redface:
Original post by Asha_m
Yeah. Most men I know in London actually aren't in serious relationships, often just getting girls from clubs and stuff like that

What about the ones who are in serious relationships, do they get a lot of temptations?

I was there just 3 days ago and I must say, I cannot agree with your observation…
I'm from East London and have only seen these types of women in popular tourist spots such as Oxford Circus, Westfields, Leicester Square and Shoreditch. Novelty wears off after a while all my friends from outside London when visiting always mention the same thing that the women here are stunning, beautiful, well dressed etc. I personally don't feel that way about the women here in London, but it might be because I have become accustomed to seeing these types of women reguarly.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Mesopotamian.
I was there just 3 days ago and I must say, I cannot agree with your observation…

I just was more observant.

I was in Chinatown today 👀
I just was more observant.

Or perhaps your taste is questionable.
Original post by Black Cat
I'm from East London and have only seen these types of women in popular tourist spots such as Oxford Circus, Westfields, Leicester Square and Shoreditch. Novelty wears off after a while all my friends from outside London when visiting always mention the same thing that the women here are stunning, beautiful, well dressed etc. I personally don't feel that way about the women here in London, but it might be because I have become accustomed to seeing these types of women reguarly.

Yh, I went to Leicester Square too.
Does it really wear off so do you get immune to it eventually?
Original post by salamjakodsmka
I was in Chinatown today 👀

same :tongue:
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Or perhaps your taste is questionable.

I just happen to have seen a lot of pretty women today maybe they were hiding 3 days ago.
Besides in a lot of popular destinations, you tend to get more well-dressed women...
Yh, I went to Leicester Square too.
Does it really wear off so do you get immune to it eventually?

Yeah it does I felt the same way in my earlier days living in London about the women here. It's funny because I was in Oxford last week and made the same comment about how beautiful the women looked there.

Quick Reply

Latest