The blog of catch

Watch
catchrylie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I figured since I'm just sitting here at a local tattoo shop waiting to be called back to be poked with both a piercing needle and a tattoo needle, I might as well put an introductory blog up. I'm going to update once I get home from being pierced and tattooed with what I had done, how I feel, and an introduction to myself.
catchrylie
Rep:
?
Finally got back from the tattoo place It's official...I gave up my tattoo v-card. That was the first thing they did while one of my friends was getting her septum and rook pierced because I decided I wanted a female piercer to do my tongue and nipple piercings. The tattoo took about 25 minutes total from placing the stencil, us shooting the bull, doing the actual tattooing, and going over aftercare.

When the female piercer arrived, four of my friends got pierced and some of them were moving onto tattoos. So my last friend was up to get her other nostril and her third lobes pierced (she wasn't getting tattooed). I got called shortly after her and my show started.

My tongue wasn't bad. The clamp hurt more than the piercing did. I never noticed it. When I asked when she was going to pierce she said I was already almost done as she was screwing the ball on and sticking my tongue back in my mouth. I'd rate my tongue a 3/10. I was told the next three days would be the worst and to stock up on soft foods, ice cream, yogurt, that sort of thing. I was also told to use a sea salt rinse after everything and use alcohol-free Listerine morning and evening.

My nipples were next. She took great care to measure everything and get everything even. When she had me lay back to pierce, it was kinda like I was having an out-of-body experience. When she pushed the needle through, it was an extremely sharp pinch in my left nipple. My left nipple was easily a 7/10. My right nipple hurt worse. I don't know if it had to do with adrenaline or the fact my body knew what to expect. I'd give my right nipple a 9/10. When I put my bra back on, it was like sweet relief to my sore nipples. I could hear them sing. I stuck tissue in my bra to keep my bleeding nipples from staining my bra, lol. I paid close to US$200 for everything plus tip.

I went to the store with friends to get supplies since we had others get tongue piercings as well as nipple piercings. My nipples are sore from being pierced and I think the bra is agitating them. My tongue is swollen and I'm speaking with a lisp. I've been drinking ice water all day since I got it done.

Hoping all goes smooth.
catchrylie
Rep:
?
Days 2 and 3 of my tongue and nipple piercings.

My tongue is very much swollen. It's also really hard for me to speak and eat. I have a really noticeable lisp and it becomes more apparent the longer I try to speak especially working the till at my local grocer.

My nipple piercings haven't been too bad. There is discharge which I expected but I didn't expect this dull, heavy ache in my breasts after getting my nipples pierced. I do love them though and can't wait to change the bars down.

The tattoo is doing awesome as well. I've been keeping it clean but am having to resist the temptation to pick at it or scratch at it.
catchrylie
Rep:
?
Tongue Piercing Day 4:

Today was day 4 of my tongue piercing. It's doing better than yesterday. Today, my lisp sounds better than it had been. I took lunch break and bought a flatbread pepperoni pizza and some mac and cheese. At least I was able to eat the pizza. Granted not real fast but I still ate it. The mac and cheese was amazing. Hopefully, it keeps improving and I can get this long bar out of my mouth and a shorter one put in. I'm already eyeballing cute tongue rings.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
3.28%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (8)
13.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (9)
14.75%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (7)
11.48%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (25)
40.98%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (10)
16.39%

Watched Threads