Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I recently failed an essay due to it being late submitted. I passed all my other essays, but I’ve been told that I now have failed the whole year due to this. This is obviously very disheartening, has anyone got any advice for me or tips on how I don’t fail the year and have to repeat it.
NIK021
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I recently failed an essay due to it being late submitted. I passed all my other essays, but I’ve been told that I now have failed the whole year due to this. This is obviously very disheartening, has anyone got any advice for me or tips on how I don’t fail the year and have to repeat it.
Where're you from?
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What do you mean? If you didn't submit all the assessments in time and have thereby failed to pass the year, then you need to prioritise not submitting anything late again, so the same thing doesn't recur. It sounds like a bit of a time management thing.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Get your submissions In on time

It is very simple
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Make sure you have all your deadlines written in your diary and work on your time management.
Next year since it’s a repeat year it should be easier for you as you have already learned the materials. So work on your ability to be stricter in your timetabling.
Catherine1973
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I assume you just redo exams/coursework next year and not get more lectures, so probably need to get a job as no student loan. You need to clarify what the score is for. The next year.
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Were you offered a resit in the summer?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (14)
14.74%
I need help researching courses (8)
8.42%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.32%
I need help with my personal statement (38)
40%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
24.21%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.11%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.21%

Watched Threads