Yyyyyyyi
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
how important are soft skills for medical professionals? I am writing an essay about this and I'm unsure of what perceptive points i could make?
Turning_A_Corner
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you’re writing an essay you need to first define your terms. And show how you’ve understood your question.
Yyyyyyyi
Rep:
?
(Original post by Turning_A_Corner)
If you’re writing an essay you need to first define your terms. And show how you’ve understood your question.
i do understand the question which is asking how soft skills (such as communication, problem solving, organisation) are important and i would make the general points that it facilitates interaction between patients and medical professionals and thats important to ensure patients are satisfied ect. but I'm unsure how to enhance it and make perceptive/different points .
GANFYD
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Yyyyyyyi)
i do understand the question which is asking how soft skills (such as communication, problem solving, organisation) are important and i would make the general points that it facilitates interaction between patients and medical professionals and thats important to ensure patients are satisfied ect. but I'm unsure how to enhance it and make perceptive/different points .
So give people your thoughts and the results of your research and they may comment, but nobody is going to write your essay for you
Turning_A_Corner
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Great! With terms defined you can then search for literature based on those terms and summarise the arguments for how they benefit patients and the evidence base that appears to support them. Or not, depending on what you find.
Yyyyyyyi
Rep:
?
Great! With terms defined you can then search for literature based on those terms and summarise the arguments for how they benefit patients and the evidence base that appears to support them. Or not, depending on what you find.
Thank You!
Yyyyyyyi
Rep:
?
H

hello I just wanted to ask what evidence is best to use based on this question so in my research i found so statistics on patient reviews on soft skills doctors portrayed
Turning_A_Corner
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
H

hello I just wanted to ask what evidence is best to use based on this question so in my research i found so statistics on patient reviews on soft skills doctors portrayed
Given that I’ve not been tasked to write this essay I really think it’s your job to source and evaluate your articles.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (12)
7.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (27)
17.2%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (25)
15.92%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (22)
14.01%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (44)
28.03%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (27)
17.2%

Watched Threads