The Student Room Group

Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi guys, idek how to make a blog but i'll go with the flow.
I'll give you guys a bit of information about me lol . Im 16, female, live in London, Lesbian and in September i'll be starting sixth form hopefully lol.
This month is my self care month so i'll try to go gym 5 times a week and do other things (not too sure yet). Any suggestions would help

I know this blog won't get much attention but it's fine , i'll still continue it.

Scroll to see replies

Do you play an instrument? That's fun to do and can be part of self-care.
Just going for a run - not necessarily at the gym - can be fun too.
Baking/Cooking as well :smile:

I'm interested in your blog :smile:
Nice! :biggrin: What subjects are you thinking of taking?
Reply 3
Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06
Do you play an instrument? That's fun to do and can be part of self-care.
Just going for a run - not necessarily at the gym - can be fun too.
Baking/Cooking as well :smile:

I'm interested in your blog :smile:

Hello there!
Nah i don't really know how to play an instrument, I tried to play the guitar once lol.
I don't know why but Im too lazy to go for a run but I'm motivated enough to go gym.
Yeah, Baking and Cooking seems fun, I'll try that out thanks !
Reply 4
Original post by laurawatt
Nice! :biggrin: What subjects are you thinking of taking?

I plan to take sociology, business and PE hopefully
Reply 5
Today so far, I haven't done much yet. All i've done is take a nap to avoid my problems lol. As for gym today, i probably won't go as my friends are busy and i still need to show me their workout routines as their workouts are quite effective. I'm just fearing for results day next week lol
hey! I'm a 16 year old(17 in a week) woman who lives in ldn too.:tongue: I'm going to yr 13 so you can ask me any questions even tho our subjects are quite different :biggrin: good luck for results !

looking forward to reading your blog :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Obolinda
hey! I'm a 16 year old(17 in a week) woman who lives in ldn too.:tongue: I'm going to yr 13 so you can ask me any questions even tho our subjects are quite different :biggrin: good luck for results !

looking forward to reading your blog :smile:

Hi there, how are you finding sixth form?
Original post by username54
Hi there, how are you finding sixth form?

not too bad.. tbh
Reply 9
not too bad.. tbh

Really? I've heard sixth form is like hell
no, it hasnt been that bad in my experience. obviously, it's stressful at times but I've met lots of new people and got invlved in lots of good stuff. also learnt lots of intresting and valuble stuff.

Really? I've heard sixth form is like hell
no, it hasnt been that bad in my experience. obviously, it's stressful at times but I've met lots of new people and got invlved in lots of good stuff. also learnt lots of intresting and valuble stuff.

I wasn't gonna stay at my schools sixth form but after induction week, i'm kinda excited to start here. I don't think a lot of new people are coming here
Well today wasn't a productive day at all. I feel like im structuring this blog incorrectly but it's fine😭. I wanna start reading again but i wouldn't know what books i'll be interested in. I think something around physiotherapy would be good lol. How is everyone today and feel free to ask me any questions 👌
Well today wasn't a productive day at all. I feel like im structuring this blog incorrectly but it's fine😭. I wanna start reading again but i wouldn't know what books i'll be interested in. I think something around physiotherapy would be good lol. How is everyone today and feel free to ask me any questions 👌

I'm good thank you :smile: I did 3 hours of tennis today and my legs feel like they're falling off :laugh: I've also applied for a firewalk in Yeovil to raise money for Mind Somerset - what have I put myself up to :laugh:
Reply 14
Nice idea to do a blog.
I'm good thank you :smile: I did 3 hours of tennis today and my legs feel like they're falling off :laugh: I've also applied for a firewalk in Yeovil to raise money for Mind Somerset - what have I put myself up to :laugh:

I've never met anyone that plays tennis, I think that's pretty cool. Is it just a hobby or would you actually become a professional tennis player. A firewalk? That sounds so cool but I have no idea as to what that is lol.
I've never met anyone that plays tennis, I think that's pretty cool. Is it just a hobby or would you actually become a professional tennis player. A firewalk? That sounds so cool but I have no idea as to what that is lol.

Tennis for me is more of a hobby; I'd like to have more o a musical career, although I'd love to be at Wimbledon one day :smile: I'm also training for Olympics 2024 women's sprint for when I'm 17 as another dream.
A firewalk is where you walk on 1000 degree embers barefooted. I want to raise the money for MH but I might have gone a bit extreme and I have a feeling I'll be the youngest there :laugh:
Reply 17
Tennis for me is more of a hobby; I'd like to have more o a musical career, although I'd love to be at Wimbledon one day :smile: I'm also training for Olympics 2024 women's sprint for when I'm 17 as another dream.
A firewalk is where you walk on 1000 degree embers barefooted. I want to raise the money for MH but I might have gone a bit extreme and I have a feeling I'll be the youngest there :laugh:

My word! Firewalk! Impressed!
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Cote1
My word! Firewalk! Impressed!

Thank youuu :smile:

That's coooool! Are you prepared for this firewalk?

Quick Reply

Latest