My teacher is a pedophile

Watch
EmmaCookie
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So basically my maths teacher for next year is a bit of a pedophile (I’m going into y12 btw) he’s been reported for one small incident last year when he was caught staring and making a comment about another girl’s bra/ cleavage area but nothing was done about it by the school.

I’m a bit scared going into next year especially since he always likes to hover over me and a few other girls in his lessons. He hasn’t done anything to me or anything and I don’t want to overreact over nothing
Anyone got any advice on what to do in this situation?
Akhi Sleepy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Learn martial arts
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Stare back to assert dominance. I doubt he'll do much wrong, it's normal for a teacher to hover around.
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by EmmaCookie)
So basically my maths teacher for next year is a bit of a pedophile (I’m going into y12 btw) he’s been reported for one small incident last year when he was caught staring and making a comment about another girl’s bra/ cleavage area but nothing was done about it by the school.

I’m a bit scared going into next year especially since he always likes to hover over me and a few other girls in his lessons. He hasn’t done anything to me or anything and I don’t want to overreact over nothing
You are already over-reacting through the title of this thread and by ignoring the fact that trained professionals have already reviewed the circumstances of whatever really happened (not the playground gossip) and determined the teacher was still able to teach.
glassalice
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well, I would ensure that I was never alone with him. A hypothetical sex offender is unlikely to strike when not alone with their victim.

A word of caution- You didn't witness the alleged incident. Secondary schools are rumour/ drama mills, wires can get crossed.

Making sexual comments to students is whole unacceptable and should not be tolerated.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by EmmaCookie)

My advice is to be much more careful what you say and what accusations you throw around, particularly on a public website. You could get yourself into a lot of trouble with baseless, inaccurate slander.

Think on.
Ireplied
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'd worry about you're studies and getting good grades everything else is secondary.
Little pecker
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Jfc who’d want to be a teacher these days.
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So youre accusing someone of being a pedophile with no evidence other than, what i can only guess, is that you dislike him? What an unpleasant person.
PinkMobilePhone
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That's a massively serious allegation. If all you've heard is Chinese Whispers, and the teacher in question has not been dismissed from his position, then chances are it was an unfounded rumour that you shouldn't start spreading around yourself.
Rober Ganvazis
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
In my opinion, you may think your teacher is a pedophile, but often teachers are just that, in character type. I don't think you need to pay attention to that, just study and get good grades! :rolleyes:
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Paedophiles by definition are sexually attracted to prepubescent kids. You are 17 or 18 in Year 12. Your teacher is of course in the wrong if he made those remarks, but he is hardly a paedophile because of that. My advice is for you to grow up and stop being a drama queen.
Last edited by Final Fantasy; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.34%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.38%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.38%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (25)
14.12%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (48)
27.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.64%

Watched Threads