karacat202
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, for my history NEA we are doing 'Black Women in Civil Rights from 1863-1968' and I'm genuinely completely stuck on this! I've got a plan but am struggling to find good, concise interpretations to use in my topic paragraphs. Has anyone got any advice/in a similar situation?
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by karacat202)
Hi, for my history NEA we are doing 'Black Women in Civil Rights from 1863-1968' and I'm genuinely completely stuck on this! I've got a plan but am struggling to find good, concise interpretations to use in my topic paragraphs. Has anyone got any advice/in a similar situation?
Hi have you got a teacher/tutor to talk to about this?
jemima0103
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you're on AQA try finding interpretations with differing opinions or different types of historians. Make sure they cover the entire range of your NEA too and that there's lots to write about but not so complicated that you can't do it within the word limit
Jannyshiks
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by karacat202)
Did you find help? Am willing to help by guiding you through tasks given to you by helping you narrow down your research to some comprehensible smaller topics that are easy to work on…
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.38%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.16%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
18.03%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.34%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
25.82%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.26%

Watched Threads