He's barely messaging me lately should i be concerned

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So the past few days i feel like there's something off with my boyfriend yesterday he didn't message at all

so i messaged him late last night at 1 asking if everything is ok and he said everything fine this morning and i send him a few memes earlier like 9 hrs ago (the usual thing we do) he seen them all but didn't reply and the last few days hes barely been messaging and its been me messaging first asking if he's okay

I feel something is wrong should i leave it and not reply first? I just feel like something happened but he's not sayingor something to do with us its midnight and he hasnt messaged at all and i dont know if i should bother or not

I know ya'll probably like get over yourself but we message everyday since we got together 9mths ago so this is unusual for us expecially for him to do this

I know he's not busying status is online and i know i been busy sorting myself out but i always check up on him but something feels off

What do you think i should do
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Bumping this for you
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Wired_1800)
Bumping this for you
Thankyou
Little pecker
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It’s over
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
ring him and say what’s going on
Cyeol61
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah, ring him or just don't bother messaging and see what happens. Maybe he's going through something, I don't want to assume but at the same time you have been going out for nine months, if he can open your messages he could at least reply.
chloenix
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He might be annoyed at you for something. Call him up and see what's going on so you can talk it out
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Little pecker)
It’s over
What makes u think that

(Original post by Cyeol61)
Yeah, ring him or just don't bother messaging and see what happens. Maybe he's going through something, I don't want to assume but at the same time you have been going out for nine months, if he can open your messages he could at least reply.
No answer i honestly dont know he messaged last night but didnt ask if i was okay but i asked if everything is okay and he said fine and he send me a realm and i made alittle joke on it then i told him i love him he seen it didnt reply till this afternoon with just a "aha" i mean i would understand if he message "hey i just need time alone but im okay i love you" you know something like that

(Original post by chloenix)
He might be annoyed at you for something. Call him up and see what's going on so you can talk it out
Could be i mean we haven't argued before i mean im too afraid to do something that will cause an argument and i tend to keep the peace coz i would cry if he shouted at me like few months ago he got pissed off with me coz i was messing with his phone and protector came off abit and i nearly cried but anyways i tried ringing (we never really rang each other before he has asked me this i just find it awkward as i prefer to talk face to face) but he mentioned to me about staying on Thursday at his but i dont feel up for it you know
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So the past few days i feel like there's something off with my boyfriend yesterday he didn't message at all

so i messaged him late last night at 1 asking if everything is ok and he said everything fine this morning and i send him a few memes earlier like 9 hrs ago (the usual thing we do) he seen them all but didn't reply and the last few days hes barely been messaging and its been me messaging first asking if he's okay

I feel something is wrong should i leave it and not reply first? I just feel like something happened but he's not sayingor something to do with us its midnight and he hasnt messaged at all and i dont know if i should bother or not

I know ya'll probably like get over yourself but we message everyday since we got together 9mths ago so this is unusual for us expecially for him to do this

I know he's not busying status is online and i know i been busy sorting myself out but i always check up on him but something feels off

What do you think i should do
Sounds like he's lost interest
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
Ring him and be like can you jsut be honest and straight up with me, if he doesnt pick up just message him this
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
Your gonna have to tell him your concerns. It makes absolute sense you feel like this because when things suddenly change it can bring all kind of whys into it. On here we can only speculate what the reason for this is, the only real way to find out is from him. Last time this happened to me with a girl she acted like that because she was simply losing interest in me. I am hoping this isn't the case for you and maybe he's just distracted by something bigger going on.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Your gonna have to tell him your concerns. It makes absolute sense you feel like this because when things suddenly change it can bring all kind of whys into it. On here we can only speculate what the reason for this is, the only real way to find out is from him. Last time this happened to me with a girl she acted like that because she was simply losing interest in me. I am hoping this isn't the case for you and maybe he's just distracted by something bigger going on.
Yeah thats very true he has admitted things changed since we left college he said we dont see each other much and it dont feel like a relationship but when ever i ask he either cant or is busy coz his parents tell him to do jobs and that like going pharmacy and shop and that but it was weird coz hes never went a day without talking to me
And my head saying he's either annoyed with me or wants to alone or lost interest
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.75%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (14)
17.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
11.25%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
36.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (14)
17.5%

Watched Threads