The Student Room Group

I am alone and bored what could i do?

I have lost my friends recently and just spend time on my own but i feel increasingly more bored with things and less excited to do anything. What interesting things could i consider doing by myself? 😕
I feel as tho i was waiting for something interesting to happen filling the time until then except there isnt really anything exciting in my future that i am waiting for...
How did it happened?
There are a lot more things to do now that restrictions have eased
Definitely try and get outside more
Depending on your age etc, join some clubs and societies based on your interests
Or learn a new hobby / skill such as cooking or sewing etc
Reply 3
Original post by WazzWazz98
There are a lot more things to do now that restrictions have eased
Definitely try and get outside more
Depending on your age etc, join some clubs and societies based on your interests
Or learn a new hobby / skill such as cooking or sewing etc

I get that i could go outside but i see no reason to. Like where would i go? I dont have any place i could go to or that interests me...
I thought maybe i could try a new hobby but i dont seem to be interested in any 😧
And as i said i am more and more bored with things so it is almost like i dont have interests. I dont know how to get out of this situation and i dont want to do things i dont even expect to like...
Reply 4
Original post by dhrubo18
How did it happened?

Does it matter?
Original post by Anonymous
Does it matter?

👍That's right.
Reply 6
I have lost my friends recently and just spend time on my own but i feel increasingly more bored with things and less excited to do anything. What interesting things could i consider doing by myself? 😕
I feel as tho i was waiting for something interesting to happen filling the time until then except there isnt really anything exciting in my future that i am waiting for...

Try to find something you're interested in by just trying lots of things out
I get that i could go outside but i see no reason to. Like where would i go? I dont have any place i could go to or that interests me...
I thought maybe i could try a new hobby but i dont seem to be interested in any 😧
And as i said i am more and more bored with things so it is almost like i dont have interests. I dont know how to get out of this situation and i dont want to do things i dont even expect to like...

If you can't seem to find interest in anything you likely have depression/anxiety
I say try going outside for some reason or another simply.to get a change of scene
It can help clear your head a little and is A good start when trying to figure things out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending