affect/effect
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all! I’m thinking of moving into one of the halls in then Loughborough uni campus but still deciding on which one. How ethically diverse would you say the halls are?
Loughborough University
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by affect/effect)
Hi all! I’m thinking of moving into one of the halls in then Loughborough uni campus but still deciding on which one. How ethically diverse would you say the halls are?
Hi there,

Students are allocated to a hall on a random basis and we ensure there is a diverse range of students from a variety of courses in all of the halls. Choose the accommodation that suits you the best.
Bindu
Scam Sandwich
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ethically or Ethnically?
affect/effect
Rep:
?
(Original post by Loughborough University)
Hi there,

Students are allocated to a hall on a random basis and we ensure there is a diverse range of students from a variety of courses in all of the halls. Choose the accommodation that suits you the best.
Bindu
I see. Thank you!
affect/effect
Rep:
?
(Original post by Scam Sandwich)
Ethically or Ethnically?
Ethnically
ShaHon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi all! I’m thinking of moving into one of the halls in then Loughborough uni campus but still deciding on which one. How ethically diverse would you say the halls
I’m looking for student to take up my tenancy: An En-suite Room on the highly sought after John Phillips Hall, located conveniently on campus. All expenses included. Most importantly, this is primarily a postgraduate Hall.

AREA: STUDENT VILLAGE
Room Type: En-suite ( 4ft Bed)
Catering Option : Self-Catered
License Period : 27th September 2021 and ending 17th September 2022.
License Fees : The total fees payable for the Year £7,748.09
Last edited by ShaHon; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (17)
7.36%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
14.72%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (40)
17.32%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.72%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (61)
26.41%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (45)
19.48%

Watched Threads