Jem8406
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all, I’m starting the adult nursing course in September (blended learning one)
Is anyone a current / previous adult nursing student who could give me some insight into placements and the timetable. Any info would be much appreciated
Thanks
Fortysomething
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jem8406)
Hi all, I’m starting the adult nursing course in September (blended learning one)
Is anyone a current / previous adult nursing student who could give me some insight into placements and the timetable. Any info would be much appreciated
Thanks
If you go on the website for the blended learning course on the course details tab it has a pdf called course specification which has the timetable for the whole three years
I’m also looking into the blended learning adult nursing course at cov but can’t decide whether I should do bsc or MSc
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there,

According to the Coventry University website, it says 50% of the course is practice-based, this requires 40 hours per week in placements. In a typical teaching week, you will have around 21 ‘contact’ hours of teaching. This generally includes Seminars, group work, workshops, activity lead seminars and lectures.

In addition, you will be expected to undertake a further 14 hours each week of private study which can include syndicate learning and online activities which augment other approaches.

Kylie Ng
Student Ambassador
Media and Communication
Coventry University
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (19)
7.54%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
15.08%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (45)
17.86%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (36)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (67)
26.59%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
18.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed