The Student Room Group

My sex life is a joke HELP!!!

So literally my sex life is a joke, I've had a premature ejaculation for the 5th time in the last 2 week with 5 different gals. I don't know what to do at this rate, I struggle to last more than 10 minutes. I need help. Any advice
I don’t have a penis but I’ll try my best to help you. It sounds like you need to practice by yourself for a while to work on your stamina. Try watching a video about it or getting yourself a stamina toy if you’re able to.
Original post by fightorflight66
I don’t have a penis but I’ll try my best to help you. It sounds like you need to practice by yourself for a while to work on your stamina. Try watching a video about it or getting yourself a stamina toy if you’re able to.

cheers will do
Original post by Mr revision
So literally my sex life is a joke, I've had a premature ejaculation for the 5th time in the last 2 week with 5 different gals. I don't know what to do at this rate, I struggle to last more than 10 minutes. I need help. Any advice

Shouldnt you take viagara? Or some pill?
How long do you think intercourse normally lasts? Studies show an average time of penetration lasting 5.5 mins. Premature ejaculation is defined (usually) as lasting less than 1 minute.

Masturbation before sex will make you last longer. As will carrying on for a 2nd or 3rd ejaculation. Changing positions and rhythm can help slow you down and draw things out.

Loads of foreplay and make sure girl comes first, and it doesn't matter. Girls don't want you bashing away at them for half an hour - finishing reasonably promptly shows you are turned on and having fun.

How are you banging 5 different girls in 2 weeks? Like tips please lol
Original post by Anonymous

Increasingly ugly to see if he lasts longer? :biggrin:
practice sounding

check out r/sounding for more information.

pace yourself like don't go at it like a jackhammer also make sure to have rhythm changes in thrusts as this will stop your from getting close and also position changes can help work as a little brake to cool down a bit.

Try edging
Original post by Anonymous

Use your imagination, like the OP.

Quick Reply

Latest