Coreyj17
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I applied for my dvla provisional licence back in may and two weeks ago I received the application back because I didn’t include my national insurance number (my mistake I forgot) so I provided my national insurance number and posted it back to dvla with special delivery and it got signed for so anyways I’ve just went to track my application and it says “you can only view transactions that have been initiated online you do not have any transactions to view” what does this mean cos usually when I go to track it it says “application awaiting return” does this mean that my provisional has been processed and is now on its way to me
Attached files
Pugsly
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Firstly, I would suggest giving them a call on 0300 790 6801 - they're still open until 8pm.

I would assume they run the digital and mail systems separately, hence they may have cancelled the online tracker to proceed with processing it by mail. This is just an assumption, but it would make some sense. I've always found the DVLA quite effective and reliable with mail and communications, so your best bet is definitely to call them up and find out what's going on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (13)
14.29%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.69%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.59%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
39.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.27%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.2%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.4%

Watched Threads