Bf being weird asking when I first had pubic hair

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My bf keeps asking a weird question like what age I first started getting pubic hair I refuse to tell him because it makes me downright uncomfortable and he goes on oh it's just a question, how do I make him stop?
Isla Duncan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sit him down outside of a situation where he's asked something like that
Look at him and say something like 'When you ask me questions like *insert example*, it makes me really uncomfortable because *insert reason* (or if you don't know why say so). I don't know why you ask such questions so if you could tell me that's great but can you please stop asking them. even if you think it's 'just a question'"
And if he persists ask him how his prostate is
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
That is not a weird question to ask your gf, you're overreacting
WazzWazz98
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I mean it's not necessarily a huge deal but he should respect the fact that op doesn't want to tell him
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
That is not a weird question to ask your gf, you're overreacting
Yes it is because it most likely happened when she was a child so why would he want to know that?
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
Yes it is because it most likely happened when she was a child so why would he want to know that?
He's probably just curious it's just a question
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I don't know why he wants to know but he keeps asking kinda creeping me out
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
I don't know why he wants to know but he keeps asking kinda creeping me out
What do you want us to do about it?
Elize W
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Isla Duncan)
Sit him down outside of a situation where he's asked something like that
Look at him and say something like 'When you ask me questions like *insert example*, it makes me really uncomfortable because *insert reason* (or if you don't know why say so). I don't know why you ask such questions so if you could tell me that's great but can you please stop asking them. even if you think it's 'just a question'"
And if he persists ask him how his prostate is
What is up with asking him about the prostate tho??? What would you ask about it? Does it change during puberty? I dont think it does but i dont know tbh
ashtolga23
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He's probably just interested, especially if he's never talked about this stuff with a girl before. Just tell him it makes you uncomfortable and that you don't want him to keep asking.
Stumpy1001
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My bf keeps asking a weird question like what age I first started getting pubic hair I refuse to tell him because it makes me downright uncomfortable and he goes on oh it's just a question, how do I make him stop?
Ask him if he ever beats off in the shower? if he has or ever had any homosexual thoughts.
Isla Duncan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Elize W)
What is up with asking him about the prostate tho??? What would you ask about it? Does it change during puberty? I dont think it does but i dont know tbh
it was just the first thing that came to mind when i thought about something odd/off putting you could ask a male
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
Just tell him the question makes you fell uncomfortable. And if he keeps asking u ignore him
Anonymous #6
Report 1 month ago
it's not that weird he is probably just interested in girl things
volka
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just say you don't remember and change the topic
Anonymous #7
Report 1 month ago
He's showing nonce tendencies
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Tell him to stfu problem solved
a_human_being?
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He's showing nonce tendencies
Erm, alright then.
Chicken.M.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That's an interesting question actually.
LeafMeAlonee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Like why tho
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
3.45%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (8)
13.79%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (8)
13.79%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (7)
12.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (23)
39.66%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (10)
17.24%

Watched Threads