The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sit him down outside of a situation where he's asked something like that
Look at him and say something like 'When you ask me questions like *insert example*, it makes me really uncomfortable because *insert reason* (or if you don't know why say so). I don't know why you ask such questions so if you could tell me that's great but can you please stop asking them. even if you think it's 'just a question'"
And if he persists ask him how his prostate is :smile:
That is not a weird question to ask your gf, you're overreacting
I mean it's not necessarily a huge deal but he should respect the fact that op doesn't want to tell him
Original post by Anonymous
That is not a weird question to ask your gf, you're overreacting

Yes it is because it most likely happened when she was a child so why would he want to know that?
Yes it is because it most likely happened when she was a child so why would he want to know that?

He's probably just curious it's just a question
Reply 6

I don't know why he wants to know but he keeps asking kinda creeping me out
I don't know why he wants to know but he keeps asking kinda creeping me out

What do you want us to do about it?
Reply 8
Original post by Isla Duncan
Sit him down outside of a situation where he's asked something like that
Look at him and say something like 'When you ask me questions like *insert example*, it makes me really uncomfortable because *insert reason* (or if you don't know why say so). I don't know why you ask such questions so if you could tell me that's great but can you please stop asking them. even if you think it's 'just a question'"
And if he persists ask him how his prostate is :smile:

What is up with asking him about the prostate tho??? What would you ask about it? Does it change during puberty? I dont think it does but i dont know tbh
He's probably just interested, especially if he's never talked about this stuff with a girl before. Just tell him it makes you uncomfortable and that you don't want him to keep asking.
My bf keeps asking a weird question like what age I first started getting pubic hair I refuse to tell him because it makes me downright uncomfortable and he goes on oh it's just a question, how do I make him stop?

Ask him if he ever beats off in the shower? if he has or ever had any homosexual thoughts.
Original post by Elize W
What is up with asking him about the prostate tho??? What would you ask about it? Does it change during puberty? I dont think it does but i dont know tbh

it was just the first thing that came to mind when i thought about something odd/off putting you could ask a male
Just tell him the question makes you fell uncomfortable. And if he keeps asking u ignore him
it's not that weird he is probably just interested in girl things
Reply 14
Just say you don't remember and change the topic
He's showing nonce tendencies
He's showing nonce tendencies

Erm, alright then.
That's an interesting question actually.
Like why tho
Original post by Chicken.M.
That's an interesting question actually.

Agreed, as a teen I would probably have been curious to know the same from my GF. Don’t think I ever asked though

Latest