Do I have to report all my A level results to universities?

Watch
ZiyueTao
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi. Well as the title goes, can I choose to not report an A Level result to unis? I have taken all my exams under Edexcel except one, and I can fulfill admission requirement without that subject. Thanks for reading and replying!
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You need to report all of your qualifications/results in your UCAS application so no, you can’t leave one out.
CJG98
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ZiyueTao)
Hi. Well as the title goes, can I choose to not report an A Level result to unis? I have taken all my exams under Edexcel except one, and I can fulfill admission requirement without that subject. Thanks for reading and replying!
It is advised to show them everything you have achieved if anything just to show yourself off! but if you don't need it then I can't there being an issue, if there is a comment box just add that you haven't taken that test yet but when you do you can show them at a later date!
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No. The application notes are clear - you are to declare all examination results you hold, and all courses of study. Not declaring a qualification is very easily discovered by UCAS/the university and can lead to your application being cancelled, or a place being withdrawn. It is thus essential that you make a complete declaration.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CJG98)
It is advised to show them everything you have achieved if anything just to show yourself off! but if you don't need it then I can't there being an issue, if there is a comment box just add that you haven't taken that test yet but when you do you can show them at a later date!
You have to declare everything.

https://www.ucas.com/ucas-undergraduate-declaration

"If we, or a university or college, have any reason to believe that you or your referee have:

- left out any relevant information, including qualifications you have completed, qualifications with an unsuccessful grade or qualifications for which you are still awaiting results

We may take any necessary steps to check with you and other parties, including universities, colleges and examination and awarding bodies whether the information you have provided is accurate or complete.

We have the right to cancel your application without refunding your application fee if we determine (having carried out any necessary checks), or have reasonable belief, that your application contains false information."
ZiyueTao
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thank you everyone in this thread! Since there is such requirement, I will declare everything I have in my application 💪🏻💪🏻
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you everyone in this thread! Since there is such requirement, I will declare everything I have in my application 💪🏻💪🏻
Good idea
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.7%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (33)
15.79%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.27%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.83%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (56)
26.79%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.62%

Watched Threads