Pfizer second jab

Watch
boulderingislife
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Had my pfizer second jab yesterday. Feel like **** today. . Sore arm, heavy chest and feeling feverish!

Gahhh. Anyone else felt like crap after their second jab?
The Malevolent
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got the J&J jab, so no second dose for me. But yeah, I also felt like **** for about 48 hours (I had a high fever). It'll all pass by tomorrow, trust me.

The worst is behind you!
boulderingislife
Rep:
?
(Original post by The Malevolent)
I got the J&J jab, so no second dose for me. But yeah, I also felt like **** for about 48 hours (I had a high fever). It'll all pass by tomorrow, trust me.

The worst is behind you!
My arm feels dead! Hurts to move and lie on!
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by boulderingislife)
Had my pfizer second jab yesterday. Feel like **** today. . Sore arm, heavy chest and feeling feverish!

Luckily I felt fine after the second one, but I have friends that felt like you and don’t worry, within a few days they were fine again X
Kibser
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My arm feels dead! Hurts to move and lie on!
That's standard with any jab though.
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I did feel a bit worse after the 2nd one compared to the 1st. Effects didn't last beyond the day after the injection though.
Last edited by Sinnoh; 1 month ago
jemima0103
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm having my second one in September and from what I've heard the second one has been slightly worse for some people. Hopefully, I'm alright though. The only thing I really got from the first was a sore arm
The Malevolent
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I always like to tell people that going to the vaccination centre is more dangerous than the vaccine itself!
EierVonSatan
Badges: 21
Report 1 month ago
it is reported that 'worse' side effects are more common with the second dose, which was the case for me.
Last edited by EierVonSatan; 1 month ago
thepunmaster.e
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m a bit nervous I’m getting mine on Friday, I was mainly fine after the first one, just my arm was a bit sore and I was really tired
random_matt
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Stick an ice pack on it straight away.
Rockmeteller
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kibser)
Is it? I’ve had many jabs in my lifetime and have never experienced this feeling afterwards.
A Rolling Stone
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

yup! had my second Moderna two days ago. yesterday i was bed-bound with fever, aches, had a bout of chills. however today i am back to normal!
The Malevolent
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rockmeteller)
Is it? I’ve had many jabs in my lifetime and have never experienced this feeling afterwards.
People react differently to different vaccines. I had had close to 10 jabs by the age of 10, and was completely fine after every one. And yet here I was, the day after the covid jab, with a 39C fever. Point is, even if you experience side effects, they are not dangerous, and will fade away after 2-3 days at most. I'd much rather be in bed for a couple of days than risk facing severe health complications due to covid.
Last edited by The Malevolent; 1 month ago
boulderingislife
Rep:
?
(Original post by A Rolling Stone)
yup! had my second Moderna two days ago. yesterday i was bed-bound with fever, aches, had a bout of chills. however today i am back to normal!
Sounds exactly like my symptoms! I went on a walk and was feeling a bit dizzy. Made it back home safely luckily!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kibser)
No it isn't.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by The Malevolent)
than risk facing severe health complications due to covid.
There's a very, VERY low chance of that happening. If we're talking statistics.

The covid jab has pretty much got everyone who got it sick for no reason.
The Malevolent
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
There's a very, VERY low chance of that happening. If we're talking statistics.

The covid jab has pretty much got everyone who got it sick for no reason.
I don't think you realize what I mean. When I say health complications, I'm not just referring to hospitalizations, or deaths. I'm also talking about the cases where people suffer long term side effects, even after their immune system takes care of the virus. Side effects such as breathing problems, feeling tired after barely any exercise, cardiovascular problems, etc... Those are much more common than you think, and they can persist for months (if not more... this virus isn't old enough for us to know that).

The covid jab does make you sick, yeah. But it will not kill you. Even if the chance of covid harming you is low, I ask again, why would you take that risk?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
yep I agree, I had long covid - got covid march 2020, long covid symptoms experienced until january 2021...get the jab, it's the better option.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
yep I agree, I had long covid - got covid march 2020, long covid symptoms experienced until january 2021...get the jab, it's the better option.
What were your long covid symptoms?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (15)
14.85%
I need help researching courses (8)
7.92%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
5.94%
I need help with my personal statement (40)
39.6%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (25)
24.75%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
1.98%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (5)
4.95%

Watched Threads