Am I the only one who can't seem to find a face mask that fits my face properly?

Watch
Anonymusy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Like all the ones I've tried are a little loose and always be slipping off. Maybe I should try the kids ones lol
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have the opposite problem: almost all my masks are too small, and the one that fits is rather grubby now despite washing loads
hey hey yall
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
either to tiight or loose smh gotta have it just right cos i have glasses
Interea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I made my own, I've got a small face and I'm really not good with textures so it seemed like the safest option! Plus I could put a pipe cleaner in the nose to make it fit closer and not steam up my glasses when I actually bother to wear them, so that was a bonus. It took a few attempts but I managed to make one that fits perfectly all around, would recommend giving it a go if you still need a good mask
issawrap
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How tiny is your face
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Interea)
I made my own, I've got a small face and I'm really not good with textures so it seemed like the safest option! Plus I could put a pipe cleaner in the nose to make it fit closer and not steam up my glasses when I actually bother to wear them, so that was a bonus. It took a few attempts but I managed to make one that fits perfectly all around, would recommend giving it a go if you still need a good mask
prsom
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I use the Cambridge masks. They come in XS, S, M, L, or XL so they're quite reasonably varied in sizes. Plus they're extra protective (FFP2 and FFP3 types.)

For reference, my 8 year old uses S, my 11 and 14 year olds use M, my 15 year old and myself use L, and my husband uses XL.
Last edited by PinkMobilePhone; 1 month ago
hey hey yall
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
I use the Cambridge masks. They come in XS, S, M, L, or XL so they're quite reasonably varied in sizes. Plus they're extra protective (FFP2 and FFP3 types.)

For reference, my 8 year old uses S, my 11 and 14 year olds use M, my 15 year old and myself use L, and my husband uses XL.
thats a big fam
close to mine ngl: 10y/o 13y/o 15y/o mum and dad lol
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Buy an air-fed hood
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (19)
15.08%
I need help researching courses (8)
6.35%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
5.56%
I need help with my personal statement (47)
37.3%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (33)
26.19%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.38%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (9)
7.14%

Watched Threads