Never had a partner in my life

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm 16 and never had a partner and it's getting me down, could people be put off by the fact I'm openly bisexual?
DoNotAskMyName
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You are just 16.
sof.sh21
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm 16 and never had a partner and it's getting me down, could people be put off by the fact I'm openly bisexual?
I am 21F and I have never been in a relationship either, it's really not as big a deal as you think, I used to feel a bit embarrassed by it but now I honestly don't care, going into uni I met a lot of people who had never been in relationships either, I have had a lot of flings and I am openly bi too and nobody has ever had a problem with it, just remember that you're only 16, just out of high school and there are so many opportunities for you to have a partner down the line, don't feel like you have to rush it and if anyone is put off by the fact that you're bisexual then you don't want them anyway
username5129378
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Focus on your A-levels, relationships will come later.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Yeah don't stress, I didn't have my first relationship till I was 21 - it's really not that big a deal as you might think. Also I cringe when I think of the guys I had a crush on in high school - you're really not missing out on anything.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I'm 35 and have only been in a 2 month relationship in my life which was just a fling.

There is nothing to worry about yet.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (365)
84.3%
No (68)
15.7%

Watched Threads