How demanding is EEE (Electrical and Electronic Engineering) in top UK universities?

Watch
chinjyanson
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My friends keep telling me that it is almost impossible to actually have a social life when studying EEE in Imperial for example. Is this truly the case for most people?
Last edited by chinjyanson; 1 month ago
uberteknik
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by chinjyanson)
My friends keep telling me that it is almost impossible to actually have a social life when studying EEE in Imperial for example. Is this truly the case for most people?
Rubbish. But you will find the workload is very high and must be in no doubt that your course takes precedence over all else. You may well find that your social life will revolve around organising social events with others on the same course.
Kml02
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I had a similar concern too, though I think that the right set of friends will make a lot of effort (as long as you do too) to invite you to things, and try to plan the best times to hang out for both of you. If they're good friends, they'll make that effort for sure~
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.45%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.67%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (36)
16.59%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (33)
15.21%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (58)
26.73%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (42)
19.35%

Watched Threads