Macho- guy on vacation tricked me P:

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, I was on vacation in Italy (21) where men are generally a bit more..open - and me and my parents (!) have been at this restaurant a lot - and the waiter (28) shamelessly flirted with me every time. And when I say shamelessly, I mean it - he´d call me princess, make jokes about us going out to dinner, him getting jealous when other guys flirt with me and asking if I have a boyfriend, even giving me one or two free drinks for free lol, not taking any tips (which suggests it wasn´t about the money). He´d smile at me like crazy, and when I just passed the restaurant, he´d stare at me until I disappeared (as my parents observed), sit next to me and make jokes that he´s a better guy than the other guys for me.
And literally, he´d stop by EVERY time, like 10 times minimum while we were eating to flirt, give me drinks with two straws for ´Sex on the Beach´ and then make jokes about us doing said thing.
So, yeah, I was looking for casual fun on vacation and hoped that I could make out with him etc. sometime - so when my parents left, I stayed a while, he definitely saw me there alone, but didn´t talk to me, ask me for my number or anything! But the next day he´d flirt again, and if I ignored him, even more! I once asked him when he´s free, and he only LAUGHED! Like what the hell. So he flirted like crazy, even in front of my parents, but never arranged anything with me.
On the last day, I went up to him alone, told him it´s my last night, and maybe we could do something - he gave me his number, said he´s free at 12 or 1 am, but then he texts me at 3:30 that he had just finished - I knew the restaurant had some club party going on, but still weird. And then I went ahead and was open and told him my intention that I wanted to have a hot night - then, he asked me when and where, and at 4 I texted him maybe 7 or 8 I´ll get back to him (because I was still out with friends), he said okay - and that´s it - when I texted him at 8, he was asleep and at 10 told me that he had fallen asleep, asked me if I was still in town, and that´s it.
I´m sexually frustrated about this, talk about girls leaving guys with blue balls. Like, did he never want to do anything with me and just flirted? He also flirted with other girls of course, but when other girls were around, he was always focused on me, and talked to others to ´make me jealous´ - I figured that I could´ve had some fun! Or maybe he didn´t act upon it because I was on vacation with my parents? That´s seriously ****ed up, I just wanted to have some fun, why lead me on, I didn´t want a relationship or something like that anyway!
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You're not owed sex just because a man flirted with you! Chill, he just likes flirting, doesn't mean he wants to be inside you.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Son of the Sea)
You're not owed sex just because a man flirted with you! Chill, he just likes flirting, doesn't mean he wants to be inside you.
I didn´t say he owes me something, just doesn´t make any sense that he makes jokes about having sex on the beach, and meeting up for dinner, giving me his number, but then not doing anything. I mean I don´t go up to guys, making jokes about wanting to have sex with him, and then being like, oh, no, was just a joke - wth
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It sounds like you take casual flirting and waiters at popular tourist venues far too seriously.
He's probably a habitual flirt that does the same thing with dozens of different young female tourists every month.
Likely chooses a handful of female tourists staying locally every day with a few backup options to keep his hookup options open.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by londonmyst)
It sounds like you take casual flirting and waiters at popular tourist venues far too seriously.
He's probably a habitual flirt that does the same thing with dozens of different young female tourists every month.
Likely chooses a handful of female tourists staying locally every day with a few backup options to keep his hookup options open.
Not really, I´m used to guys flirting and there have been a LOT of waiters in Italy flirting, but this was so extreme, like literally non-stop, I couldn´t even have a long conversation with my parents - but yeah, probably he has a girlfriend anyway or Italian local girls he´s hooking up with, but that´s kind of disgusting, normal flirting I find normal but this was really weird if he didn´t even want anything out of it. Especially with my parents there ugh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.03%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (30)
16.22%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (30)
16.22%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (28)
15.14%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (50)
27.03%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (34)
18.38%

Watched Threads