_Robyn_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've just finished yr 10 and am just wondering what do u do for maths in yr 11?? All the topics have been completed so do u go in more depth or do u just revise them all in yr 11? Just curious ig
B_9710
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Depends on what you’ve covered in year 10. It will obviously depend on your school and what set you’re in.
Hellllpppp
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
We did loads of exam questions from November onwards once we finished the course and a few of us picked up gcse Further maths in year 11 after school so we would work on that in lessons too
Hehejsm
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi,
can anyone tell me I would be able to get a grade of 7?
I had done 2 2020 papers.
Then 1 2019 paper and 1 unseen paper.
All papers total 180.
And if I score a mark of 100 in total.
would i be able to get a grade 7 ( according to my calculation this is a grade 7 but I still need assurance?

EDEXCEL EXAM BOARD
Hellllpppp
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hehejsm)
Hi,
can anyone tell me I would be able to get a grade of 7?
I had done 2 2020 papers.
Then 1 2019 paper and 1 unseen paper.
All papers total 180.
And if I score a mark of 100 in total.
would i be able to get a grade 7 ( according to my calculation this is a grade 7 but I still need assurance?

EDEXCEL EXAM BOARD
If you use the 2019 grade boundaries then you’re about 2% short but in 2020 it would be a 7.

So I would say it’s possibly a 7 but depends on the grade boundaries used and the weightings of the different assessments etc

If this is about a TAG this summer teachers want students to do well so will probably use the more generous 2020 grade boundaries if they use them in deciding your grade
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (15)
6.7%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.18%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (38)
16.96%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
15.18%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (60)
26.79%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (43)
19.2%

Watched Threads