AS -Level results day? + Can predicted grades change?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm confused on why we are having a results day if we already know our predicted grades? Or do not all of us know yet. ALSO i got A*CC for my mocks so i will be predicted A*/A BB, and i need to be predicted A*AA / AAA. Can predicted grades change from now to Jan e.g. we have mocks in December, so could teachers change them or is this unlikely ? Thank youu
Hellllpppp
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
We weren’t supposed to be told what they were submitting. Most people only know raw marks for assessments and some people know nothing. Yes predicted grades can change but mocks in December will probably be too late they’re more likely to consider topic tests etc from September/October.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Hellllpppp)
We weren’t supposed to be told what they were submitting. Most people only know raw marks for assessments and some people know nothing. Yes predicted grades can change but mocks in December will probably be too late they’re more likely to consider topic tests etc from September/October.
Oh wow. Our school and a lot of others already know their predicted grades, which is pretty much what they got in mocks or a grade higher. A few ppl i know got grades lowered.
Do you think its realistic for me to be able to get my predicted grades to A*AA or no? Honestly ? I do business, english lit and history
Hellllpppp
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Oh wow. Our school and a lot of others already know their predicted grades, which is pretty much what they got in mocks or a grade higher. A few ppl i know got grades lowered.
Do you think its realistic for me to be able to get my predicted grades to A*AA or no? Honestly ? I do business, english lit and history
If you can show you can get A* or A and have a conversation with your teachers you should be able to.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads