The Student Room Group

My gf wants me to be jealous

Can someone help explain if this is normal. It's a confusing concept to me because while I can be jealous if she spends time with someone else, I don't really voice it, I don't want to sound controlling and I'm also very trusting so I leave her to do as she likes.

But she complains she wants me to get jealous. She specifically told me to keep her to myself and get jealous if shes with any other guys. I'm not sure what exactly shes asking though, as I say I'm not someone who'd tell her what to do and pretty laid back. Is that a bad thing?
Probably because, if you get jealous, to her it shows to her that you care.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Can someone help explain if this is normal. It's a confusing concept to me because while I can be jealous if she spends time with someone else, I don't really voice it, I don't want to sound controlling and I'm also very trusting so I leave her to do as she likes.

But she complains she wants me to get jealous. She specifically told me to keep her to myself and get jealous if shes with any other guys. I'm not sure what exactly shes asking though, as I say I'm not someone who'd tell her what to do and pretty laid back. Is that a bad thing?

Your gf needs to get her head out of her bum
Your gf sounds insecure af

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending