lena_123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hello have received offers for both technology consulting role which one is better? thank you
patterson
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have personally heard many people prefer Capgemini in terms of work life balance and the culture itself. Capgemini is a great company to work for.
lena_123
Rep:
?
(Original post by patterson)
I have personally heard many people prefer Capgemini in terms of work life balance and the culture itself. Capgemini is a great company to work for.
thank you very much!
boulderingislife
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lena_123)
thank you very much!
my bro works for them. They send you all over the place (country). You have to live in hotels and ****. Just be sure you'll be happy with that lifestyle before making a commitment. No nothing about kpmg's scheme, but know for cap, you have to be geographically mobile.
lena_123
Rep:
?
(Original post by boulderingislife)
my bro works for them. They send you all over the place (country). You have to live in hotels and ****. Just be sure you'll be happy with that lifestyle before making a commitment. No nothing about kpmg's scheme, but know for cap, you have to be geographically mobile.
thanks! do you know anything about international travel there? is it common?
boulderingislife
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lena_123)
thanks! do you know anything about international travel there? is it common?
Think it’s all domestic.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (19)
7.54%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
15.08%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (45)
17.86%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (36)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (67)
26.59%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
18.65%

Watched Threads