The Student Room Group

Favourite Game of Thrones character

Epic series I watched, watching this all the time.

Khaleesi for me or Jon Snow. Maybe Tyrion

Who is everyone's fav in Game of Thrones?
Sean Bean is just hysterical. He just follows exactly in the footsteps in the every move of a guy who he knows to have been murdered for going down that path up to and including getting killed - and then people are lmao y tho.
Easily Arya, she is one bad ass *****.
Reply 3
Original post by mnot
Easily Arya, she is one bad ass *****.

A girl has named a second name :smile:
I’m thinking Olenna at the moment, but that could change.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Mesopotamian.
I’m thinking Olenna at the moment, but that could change.

Olenna was smart.

She knew the dangers Margaery Tyrell faced with that septon leader who wanted her to do walk of shame
Reply 6
Hound
Bran.

Spoiler

Reply 8
Original post by artful_lounger
Obi-Wan Kenobi

Off topic post
Reply 9
Olenna Tyrell.
Margaery Tyrell.
Varys.
Baelish.

I like plenty of others but given where things went, well...
Tywin Lannister. Tywin was a more or less one dimensional character (in the sense of being pure evil) but Charles Dance played him so well. I loved hating him and literally all the scenes he was in, I enjoyed.

The Onion Knight, he was so good with Stannis' daughter </3, gave the show an innocence and wholesomeness it kind of lacked in these episodes. In general, he was a solid man despite his shortcomings.

The Viper, Oberyn Martell. Like Tywin, well played by Pedro Pascal. I hated how things ended with him but I really liked how ballsy and fun the character seemed to be.

MAYBE Cersei and Jamie. Jamie became lame after he had his hand cut off (pun unintended) even though he became more human and complex as a character as the show progressed. Cersei was the crazy ***** which made things interesting but at the same time, Idk... she was too much?

Tyrion in the first seasons, he also becomes useless AF in the latter seasons.
Original post by JVM2020
Off topic post

Read the books! :biggrin:
(edited 2 years ago)
Khaleesi was my favorite until the last season. Also really liked Khal Drogo but that may just be cuz of the whole Jason Momoa thing.

Quick Reply

Latest