Girlfriend Knowingly kissed another guy while drunk

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So this happened recently at an event and im curious to ask what yall think. Her and I were together roughly over a month doing things couples should be doing. I asked her to be my girlfriend at the event and she extatically said yes. 2 days after me asking her to be my girl she stays out till 5am. Im worried that is she okay or not but I dont see her till the next morning. The next morning her and I meet and she tells me shes kissed another man while drunk but knowingly did it. That following day I dont see her at all because shes pulled an all nighter at an old friends party. What should I do?
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She's not worth it
Trinculo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She was drunk, big deal. Get over it.
agnos987
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Trinculo)
yeah but she knowingly did it
Zarek
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Seems like it could be a roller coaster of a relationship. Unless you’re very keen perhaps knock it on the head
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
idk what you mean “what should I do?”

how do you feel about her breaking that loyalty? No one here can answer that but you.
gtty123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Easier said than done. If this happened to you - would you, as you say, "[get] over it" as if nothing happened?
boulderingislife
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
find yourself a new nun gf. I hear they're less prone to cheating. :rolleyes:
a_human_being?
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Drink makes people care less about the consequences. When she kissed the man, she probably wasn't thinking about the implications for your relationship
YaliaV123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You have been together for 5 minutes and she has cheated on you already.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do you object to having a gf who is in the habit of kissing other people, going to all night parties and getting drunk?
If the answer to any of the three is yes- dump her and find a more compatible gf.
If you have no objections, you now know what her hobbies & habits are and can let her know that you also enjoy the all night party scene.
Good luck!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Do you object to having a gf who is in the habit of kissing other people, going to all night parties and getting drunk?
If the answer to any of the three is yes- dump her and find a more compatible gf.
If you have no objections, you now know what her hobbies & habits are and can let her know that you also enjoy the all night party scene.
Good luck!
First time she kissed someone while she was drunk. First time ive seen her drunk and first time any of her friends seen her go to all night parties.
username3477548
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
First time she kissed someone while she was drunk. First time ive seen her drunk and first time any of her friends seen her go to all night parties.
dump her.
ashtolga23
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not an excuse.
ashtolga23
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You haven't been together long so might be best to just call it quits.
TFEU
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Uh leave before you become too emotionally invested?

Unless you are a cuck, in which case idk why you made this post.
Trinculo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gtty123)
Easier said than done. If this happened to you - would you, as you say, "[get] over it" as if nothing happened?
I've drunkenly made out with people, and that level of forgiveness is expected. I don't see the problem.
Callicious
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you're fine with it? Who cares.

If not? Then break up and find someone more compatible who isn't going to go and do this sort of thing.
Little pecker
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Stop being insecure, you should be comfortable with her getting with and even sleeping multiple men, at the same time.

You don’t own her.
gtty123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've drunkenly made out with people, and that level of forgiveness is expected. I don't see the problem.
Hmm. I'll give you one - loyalty is shattered. There's an element of trust between two people, and, if shattered, it can (and most likely will) ruin things.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.75%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (14)
17.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
11.25%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
36.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (14)
17.5%

Watched Threads