The Student Room Group

Spain Student Visa Help

I need to apply for a Short Term Spain Student Visa in order to undertake an unpaid internship. I am really struggling to navigate the process and was hoping someone on here could give some advice and answer some of my questions.

- Which documents need to be sworn translated (other than the training agreement itself)?

- On the Visa form it asks for details of your address in Spain - am I supposed to secure accommodation in Spain before I even have an appointment at the consulate?

- Has anyone had any success in securing health insurance that was accepted by the consulate? I have heard that it is tricky to find a provider.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone could help me.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by clarabrooke
I need to apply for a Short Term Spain Student Visa in order to undertake an unpaid internship. I am really struggling to navigate the process and was hoping someone on here could give some advice and answer some of my questions.

- Which documents need to be sworn translated (other than the training agreement itself)?

- On the Visa form it asks for details of your address in Spain - am I supposed to secure accommodation in Spain before I even have an appointment at the consulate?

- Has anyone had any success in securing health insurance that was accepted by the consulate? I have heard that it is tricky to find a provider.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone could help me.

I applied for a student long stay visa so the requirements are different, the documents that needed translating were my criminal record certificate, and medical certificate, does it state that you need these? As for the health insurance check with your school/university you should be covered under one which they provide, I would make sure though the document has your name on it as one of my documents got rejected as it was just a summary of the health insurance without my name :/ hope this helps!
Reply 2
Original post by soph_12349
I applied for a student long stay visa so the requirements are different, the documents that needed translating were my criminal record certificate, and medical certificate, does it state that you need these? As for the health insurance check with your school/university you should be covered under one which they provide, I would make sure though the document has your name on it as one of my documents got rejected as it was just a summary of the health insurance without my name :/ hope this helps!

Thank you so much for help! It has been a real struggle to find any extra info or advice so I really appreciate it!
Reply 3
tell the bbc: https://twitter.com/branwenjeffreys/status/1422174838526038016 and write to your MP. This is ridiculous.
Original post by clarabrooke
Thank you so much for help! It has been a real struggle to find any extra info or advice so I really appreciate it!

No problem I understand how stressful it is, have you managed to book an appointment yet?

Quick Reply

Latest