First day working at waterstones

Watch
sag-is
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
so later this week is my first day working at waterstones, where i begin my training. i’m nervous and excited!! however i’m not sure what i should bring or expect :/ so any advice would be stellar !!
t0897
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
sorry I don't have advice but I'm looking for a job and turning 17 soon, quick question how long did it take you to get a job? Also, good luck!
AmIReallyHere
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sag-is)
however i’m not sure what i should bring or expect :/ so any advice would be stellar !!
Check indeed or one of the other sites with job advice, maybe bring along your favourite book, be prepared to ask questions etc
Last edited by AmIReallyHere; 1 month ago
sag-is
Rep:
?
(Original post by t0897)
sorry I don't have advice but I'm looking for a job and turning 17 soon, quick question how long did it take you to get a job? Also, good luck!
thanks!! so i applied around the 12th of July, and they emailed me around ten days later for an interview for the following week. then after the interview, they emailed me a couple of hours later to confirm i got the job. good luck applying !!!
sag-is
Rep:
?
(Original post by AmIReallyHere)
Check indeed or one of the other sites with job advice, maybe bring along your favourite book, be prepared to ask questions etc
sure thing!! thanks for your help <3
IBkidinthecorner
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey quick question: what are your hours going to be like? I'm considering applying for a part time position, but it's a bit unclear on the website how many hours this would involve. Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (27)
13.04%
I need help researching courses (14)
6.76%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.35%
I need help with my personal statement (86)
41.55%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (52)
25.12%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.45%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (16)
7.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed