Dentmum
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, my daughter is interested in applying to dentistry this year. She has done her UCAT and is deciding on where to apply. She is currently keen on Sheffield, Belfast, Newcastle and Bristol. I’ve read that Bristol are not using the PS this year to select for interview. Does anyone have any further info on this? Thank you and best of luck everyone!
turkeydinosaur16
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Dentmum)
Hi, my daughter is interested in applying to dentistry this year. She has done her UCAT and is deciding on where to apply. She is currently keen on Sheffield, Belfast, Newcastle and Bristol. I’ve read that Bristol are not using the PS this year to select for interview. Does anyone have any further info on this? Thank you and best of luck everyone!
https://www.dentalschoolscouncil.ac....ments-2022.pdf

This link might help. Bristol's website says their admissions statement for 2022 will be updated this summer but it hasn't been changed yet so you might have to keep checking

Hope this helps
taxonomy.
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ucat score ?
Dentmum
Rep:
?
(Original post by turkeydinosaur16)
https://www.dentalschoolscouncil.ac....ments-2022.pdf

This link might help. Bristol's website says their admissions statement for 2022 will be updated this summer but it hasn't been changed yet so you might have to keep checking

Hope this helps
Thanks so much for your reply-I will keep checking!
Dentmum
Rep:
?
(Original post by taxonomy.)
ucat score ?
She was v happy with her score - 2990 B2.
taxonomy.
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
good score, in terms of applying to bristol, as long as the PS is above average, the strength of the PS is negligible when affecting the chance of an offer, but depends on the update
Dentmum
Rep:
?
(Original post by taxonomy.)
good score, in terms of applying to bristol, as long as the PS is above average, the strength of the PS is negligible when affecting the chance of an offer, but depends on the update
Aw ok-thank you for the info
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
2.74%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
15.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (12)
16.44%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (8)
10.96%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (28)
38.36%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (12)
16.44%

Watched Threads