Official University of Salford 2022 Applicant Thread

Watch
University of Salford
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Welcome to the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Salford for 2022 entry!

You can meet and chat to other applicants here, and ask our wonderful students on our University of Salford Student Rep account any questions you might have!

Let's start with some ice breakers...

What course are you (thinking of) applying for?

What subjects are you studying now?

Where are you from?

:banana2:
liamlarner
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi University of Salford

What course are you (thinking of) applying for?

BA (Hons)- Television and Radio Production at Mediacity

What subjects are you studying now?
UAL L3 Extended Diploma in Film and Television Production alongside A Level Maths, and Further Maths

Where are you from?
Chesterfield

also University of Salford with COVID do you plan to do face to face interviews this year and also for BA TV & Radio the admissions tutor told me at a campus tour the course doesn't require portfolio's but for my interview could I bring one even though they are not required to show my strength and passion for the subject to make my application stronger
University of Salford Student Rep
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi liamlarner

We hope they're face to face as we've missed meeting applicants, but of course we need to keep everyone safe depending on regulations

Even though a portfolio is not required if the interview is face to face, and restrictions allow, I would share your portfolio. Like you say it highlights your interest and experiences.

Good Luck
Clare
Student Ambassador
Marmar 17
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm looking to study Postgraduate Mental Health Nursing. I'm looking to network with 2022 entrant for January intake.
Yulia89
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hi I'm Yulia, from Manchester, applying for Diagnostic Radiography. Anyone has already submitted their application and got an interview date? :P
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (44)
12.98%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (93)
27.43%
I'm a bit unsure (60)
17.7%
I'm finding things difficult (112)
33.04%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (30)
8.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise