The Student Room Group

Can I use the same portfolio and apply the same course again

Hey guys so due to the pandemic international post is in a mess, I lost my offer because the post delayed so much. My copy of certificate could not arrive on time and thus my offer was being cancelled. So I would like to know is it possible to apply for the same course with the same portfolio next year? Although I do not have the confident that I would be accepted again but yeah I would like to give it a try.
Reply 1
given that the post was at fault, and not the contents of your portfolio, i would assume there's no issue with your plan
Original post by RubyC.
Hey guys so due to the pandemic international post is in a mess, I lost my offer because the post delayed so much. My copy of certificate could not arrive on time and thus my offer was being cancelled. So I would like to know is it possible to apply for the same course with the same portfolio next year? Although I do not have the confident that I would be accepted again but yeah I would like to give it a try.

Hey there!

I would say yes you definitely can! Just remember, you may have more pieces of work to go into a portfolio next year so don't be afraid to add anything or remove anything that no longer feels relevant!

All the best
Jess
Student Ambassador and MA Illustration Student

Quick Reply

Latest