Can I use the same portfolio and apply the same course again

Watch
RubyC.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys so due to the pandemic international post is in a mess, I lost my offer because the post delayed so much. My copy of certificate could not arrive on time and thus my offer was being cancelled. So I would like to know is it possible to apply for the same course with the same portfolio next year? Although I do not have the confident that I would be accepted again but yeah I would like to give it a try.
DVLMN
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
given that the post was at fault, and not the contents of your portfolio, i would assume there's no issue with your plan
Plymouth College Of Art
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RubyC.)
Hey guys so due to the pandemic international post is in a mess, I lost my offer because the post delayed so much. My copy of certificate could not arrive on time and thus my offer was being cancelled. So I would like to know is it possible to apply for the same course with the same portfolio next year? Although I do not have the confident that I would be accepted again but yeah I would like to give it a try.
Hey there!

I would say yes you definitely can! Just remember, you may have more pieces of work to go into a portfolio next year so don't be afraid to add anything or remove anything that no longer feels relevant!

All the best
Jess
Student Ambassador and MA Illustration Student
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (10)
12.5%
I need help researching courses (7)
8.75%
I need help with filling out the application form (4)
5%
I need help with my personal statement (32)
40%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (22)
27.5%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.5%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
3.75%

Watched Threads