The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No its not weird.

Be comfortable with yourself, love yourself!
Reply 2
No, there are plenty of guys in my year (year 13) that have never had girlfriends. Don't worry about it ^^
Reply 3
Just realised I didn't anon.... Oops. :wink:

Ah well. :tongue:
Reply 4
Yeah, its soooooooo weird. You're actually going to DIE...

:nah:
Reply 5
No, it'll happen at some point, until then, don't stress about it. If you're still wondering if it's weird, do a quick search, there are sooo many threads like this, with other people asking exactly the same thing. So you're not alone.
no offence intended OP, but does that mean you've been kissed by a guy? its just most people just put never been kissed...
Reply 7
i mean youre in a minority, its not as much weird but unusual. it doesnt mean anything bad about you, just opportunity and surroundings. it will happen, and youll know what to do when it does, so chill
Reply 8
Natsuko
No, there are plenty of guys in my year (year 13) that have never had girlfriends. Don't worry about it ^^

cool... I just get a little worried at times... maybe if I actually tried a bit more... :rolleyes:
Reply 9
owel
Reply 10
blueberrymuffin
no offence intended OP, but does that mean you've been kissed by a guy? its just most people just put never been kissed...

Nah, I just put that to show my orientation...
Reply 11
in_jeopardy
Yeah, its soooooooo weird. You're actually going to DIE...

:ups:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Reply 12
No, it's not weird.
I'm the same (only female, and never been kissed by a male), but you know..
no, its normal i know people in there 2nd year of uni that havn't kissed a girl
Who cares. You've not been kissed what does it matter. Do you want someone to tell you you're not normal because of it? Seen way too many threads on this.
Nothing weird about it; but don't let it build up to be this big barrier because you didn't do it earlier or anything. Yeh, don't kiss some minger and give it some special meaning, but its not like losing your virginity so definitely chill out about it.
Reply 16
free_the_mind
Who cares. You've not been kissed what does it matter. Do you want someone to tell you you're not normal because of it? Seen way too many threads on this.

fair enuff... i'll shurrup aboot it then.
Reply 17
bugmenot
cool... I just get a little worried at times... maybe if I actually tried a bit more... :rolleyes:

Are there any girls you like? If you do then all you have to do is bite the bullet and go for it :biggrin:
Yes your life is not worth living you may as well go drown yourself now because your too old. SERIOUSLY, as I TRY MY BEST TO REPEAT IN A LOT OF THESE TOPICS, UNLESS YOUR HAIRLINE IS RECEEDING ITS NORMAL AND NOT TOO LATE YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE. If you feel desperate go out on a big piss up and you might end up necking some random girl who knows.
No, I know a few people like that. Don't worry :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending